Huff And Blissett Update

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
With the Manny Diaz situation still unfolding I checked in on two of Miami's most important defensive commits.

Avery Huff- He is hoping that Diaz will remain at Miami but assured me that he is 100% a Hurricane either way.

Jason Blissett- Blissett was a little shocked by the news and is still trying to process what this means for him. With that being said, I still believe he will sign with Miami when it is all said and done.

Edit: I have also put in a prediction for Anthony Solomon to Michigan. I have been avoiding this in the hope that I heard something positive but now that his lead recruiter will be coaching at a different school I am moving on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With the Manny Diaz situation still unfolding I checked in on two of Miami's most important defensive commits.

Avery Huff- He is hoping that Diaz will remain at Miami but assured me that he is 100% a Hurricane either way.

Jason Blissett- Blissett was a little shocked by the news and is still trying to process what this means for him. With that being said, I still believe he will sign with Miami when it is all said and done.

Nah man the women in this site said Huff was gone even tho they don’t have sauces

I hope when you/other reporters reach out to our commits/recruits that you frame it positively. Acting panicked, unorganized, or depressed may influence their decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So I'm not saying one person is right and one is wrong, because stuff could change in a few days. But in Barry Jackson's latest blog post about Diaz leaving, Blissett apparently said, "I'm not looking anywhere," while the rumors were going on. So why would he be shocked now that Diaz actually decided to take the job? Seems weird.

Commit to the school not the coach. Never thought Brownlee would stick after seeing his interview after he committed. Solomon flipping really caught me off guard when it was first mentioned a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back