Hue Jackson

miamiphd

Sophomore
Just heard on NBC that the Bengals denied UM and U of SoCal permission to speak to Hue Jackson about the HC position. I suppose Frenk has made a difference. Jackson certainly would have cost big bucks. I can't imagine Shalala allowing such an idea.

Advertisement
Amazing.

Our choices were Hue, Patterson, Richt, and Butch. THAT is how you shop for a coach at the U. Extremely impressed with Frenk, b/c he clearly has taken the proper attitude of trying to do as best we can.

Donna was the effing worst.

It's sounding more and more like a proper search was done this time. I'm happy to hear that as well as the end result....

Now let's fill out the new coaching staff...

Just heard on NBC that the Bengals denied UM and U of SoCal permission to speak to Hue Jackson about the HC position. I suppose Frenk has made a difference. Jackson certainly would have cost big bucks. I can't imagine Shalala allowing such an idea.

Advertisement
Btw, what kind of pansy *** organization are the bengals? You can't even interview their OC?

It's a mom n pop tightwad organization. Carson Palmer got so sick of that **** Mike Brown that he quit the game. Bengals have been run similar to UM over the years.

Advertisement
So if rumors are true that Hue was interested in this job last year, he'd have to be ****ed to be denied that right to interview

So, about us being a worse job than UCF, Danny Kanell, you ******* worthless piece of FSU trash.

That's the second time they've done that. They also denied the Broncos in talking to their CB coach to become DC

Advertisement
I've mentioned before, and I'll repeat.

The Bengals would like to move Marvin Lewis to GM, and promote Hue to HC.

Lewis would like to win, first. But it may not be his call.

Of course, Hue doesn't have to take the Bengal job ... But that's their plan.

He'd probably be the HC here already if Blake James had fired Golden at the end of the 2014 season.

Advertisement
Amazing.

Our choices were Hue, Patterson, Richt, and Butch. THAT is how you shop for a coach at the U. Extremely impressed with Frenk, b/c he clearly has taken the proper attitude of trying to do as best we can.

Donna was the effing worst.
I agree, completely impressed. Now if we can somehow open up the wallet and get a campus stadium or tropical park as the stadium then i would be completely astonished

Advertisement
Back