HS schedule

Advertisement
They play one a year. Northwestern and Central play 3 a year. St. Francis played 6 national teams this year. Mater Dei played multiple national teams a year. Bishop Gorman plays multiple national teams every year. Allen, De La Salle, Katy, Centennial, and St. John Bosco all play multiple national teams every year. STA is on par or above those teams, why not play a national too?
Centennial is local to them if we’re talking about the same Centennial.

All the supposed big schools your naming dont have in state teams like we do in fl...and rather we have in s.fla.

STA also beat 2 west coast teams last season.

I mean on their regular schedule they beat carol city, deerfield, and Mandarin...along with Atlantic, Miramar, Venice, and Edgewater. Those schools HAVE to go National...the state of florida has the best hs football int he country.

STA beat De La Salle who might have been the 5th best team in the state of California. And St. Louis who played their first game on the Mainland in decades.

I dont think STA beats Mater Dei, Corona Centennial, or St. John Bosco last year.

All the supposed big schools your naming dont have in state teams like we do in fl...and rather we have in s.fla.

STA also beat 2 west coast teams last season.

I mean on their regular schedule they beat carol city, deerfield, and Mandarin...along with Atlantic, Miramar, Venice, and Edgewater. Those schools HAVE to go National...the state of florida has the best hs football int he country.
One of their west coast teams was the Geico game. I'm talking about regular season. That is a good point they do have a lot of good games locally. But Bosco/ mater dei in the same league, have a difficult schedule and still play 4 national games.. I'm not saying sta need to be playing 4, but atleast more than 1 national game on the regular season

They're the Alabama of the HSFB. They out-talent the vast majority of the teams they face and will still schedule teams less talented or on a tier lower than them. Look at how other national powers set their schedule and compare it to STA's, it becomes apparent STA is ducking competition. Not to mention STA's propensity to schedule Dade County powers on their down years.
American Heritage and Deerfield play more out of state teams in the past few years than STA. That's a problem.

Advertisement
Prep gridiron 2020 Out-of-State Football Match-ups
Mater Dei (CA) at St. Frances Academy (MD)
Mater Dei (CA) at North Shore (TX)
St. John Bosco (CA) at Duncanville (TX)
St. Thomas Aquinas (FL) at St. John Bosco (CA)
De La Salle (CA) at St. Louis (HI)
Chandler (AZ) at De La Salle (CA)
Centennial (AZ) at Centennial (CA)
IMG Academy (FL) at Gonzaga (DC)
Mentor (OH) at Lowndes (GA)
St. Peter's Prep (NJ) at Central (FL)

Prep 2020 Out-of-State Football Match-ups

Prep gridiron 2020 Out-of-State Football Match-ups

Mater Dei @ North Shore.....thats huge
STA @ Bosco
Bosco @Duncanville
Centennial vs Centennial is huge also

Advertisement
They play one a year. Northwestern and Central play 3 a year. St. Francis played 6 national teams this year. Mater Dei played multiple national teams a year. Bishop Gorman plays multiple national teams every year. Allen, De La Salle, Katy, Centennial, and St. John Bosco all play multiple national teams every year. STA is on par or above those teams, why not play a national too?

Again they played 2 last year.

St Francis has no choice there is nothing but scrubs around them they have to go national...same with Gorman. The whole play national thing isnt much of a deal when your literally playing in the best area for football...by the time they make it to states they would have played 5 nationally ranked teams...every year.

NW and Central arent ducking fades...as they were in the toughest district int he country anyway....and take those games for cash sometimes i guess. STA doesnt really need it..the funny thing is majority of the teams you posted......STA has already beaten them HEAD UP.

Prep 2020 Out-of-State Football Match-ups
****. Some good games right there.

I would like to see Katy (Tx) vs Lakeland. Give me Texas "country" vs Florida "country"

Advertisement
Again they played 2 last year.

St Francis has no choice there is nothing but scrubs around them they have to go national...same with Gorman. The whole play national thing isnt much of a deal when your literally playing in the best area for football...by the time they make it to states they would have played 5 nationally ranked teams...every year.

NW and Central arent ducking fades...as they were in the toughest district int he country anyway....and take those games for cash sometimes i guess. STA doesnt really need it..the funny thing is majority of the teams you posted......STA has already beaten them HEAD UP.
They played the 2nd one because they won state and entered the Geico series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back