HS schedule

And Macho, please dont come out here with that Penalty filled SoFla HS ball either because it will get ugly. HS football fans in Cali already talk **** and say that East Coast teams are undisciplined and easy to beat.

Advertisement
But what I would love to see is Texas, California, and Ohio have their teams compete in the Geico Bowl series.

Imagine if Bosco and STA played at the end of the year. Best 2 Private schools in the country

North Shore vs MNW best 2 Inner City Public schools in the country in my opinion.

I remember watching the qb1 series and they focused on the kid from Bosco..and you see this monster was his backup...and every single time they did drills the backup made it look easy.
Yeah, and I imagine the quality of qb coaching those kids get in Cali and in Texas is on a whole other level than what is normally found here in Florida.

Advertisement
I wish STA played more national games. One isn't enough for how good they supposed to be. All the other big dogs around the nation are playing 3-4 a year ( Bosco, Mater dei, de la salle, Gorman, dematha, St John's, St Frances etc...). They honestly should be playing IMG every year too

Advertisement
I wish STA played more national games. One isn't enough for how good they supposed to be. All the other big dogs around the nation are playing 3-4 a year ( Bosco, Mater dei, de la salle, Gorman, dematha, St John's, St Frances etc...). They honestly should be playing IMG every year too

All the supposed big schools your naming dont have in state teams like we do in fl...and rather we have in s.fla.

STA also beat 2 west coast teams last season.

I mean on their regular schedule they beat carol city, deerfield, and Mandarin...along with Atlantic, Miramar, Venice, and Edgewater. Those schools HAVE to go National...the state of florida has the best hs football int he country.

I would like to see Chaminade take on an out of state school. That team is for real.

I'd pipe it down a bit.

They are ok. Top 5 in Broward. Would have trouble with Heritage, Deerfield...wont beat STA, etc.

Gotta see how the offense looks...last year they really couldnt sling it round that much so ran Franklin a ton.

Advertisement
Pretty shocking that they got blanked 21-0 by Vero Beach last season.

We honestly wouldve beaten them too...if they didnt go fed and have our main wr held out for the game. Also our qb went full Jameis Winston in that one.

Their secondary had alot of holes....and they were young.

They're the Alabama of the HSFB. They out-talent the vast majority of the teams they face and will still schedule teams less talented or on a tier lower than them. Look at how other national powers set their schedule and compare it to STA's, it becomes apparent STA is ducking competition. Not to mention STA's propensity to schedule Dade County powers on their down years.

I'd pipe it down a bit.

They are ok. Top 5 in Broward. Would have trouble with Heritage, Deerfield...wont beat STA, etc.

Gotta see how the offense looks...last year they really couldnt sling it round that much so ran Franklin a ton.
I’m not saying they would handle S.FL but I think they would do well against out of state opponents. They’re well coached IMO

Advertisement
They're the Alabama of the HSFB. They out-talent the vast majority of the teams they face and will still schedule teams less talented or on a tier lower than them. Look at how other national powers set their schedule and compare it to STA's, it becomes apparent STA is ducking competition. Not to mention STA's propensity to schedule Dade County powers on their down years.

I do agree.

But as far as national...they kind of have played throughout the years almost all of them.

I’m not saying they would handle S.FL but I think they would do well against out of state opponents. They’re well coached IMO

I think they would do well against out of state teams with similar parameters to them. They beat a team from Alabama just last year.
They are still a small *** private school in Hollywood. And dont have the team depth like the other privates in Broward.

I think they would do well against out of state teams with similar parameters to them. They beat a team from Alabama just last year.
They are still a small *** private school in Hollywood. And dont have the team depth like the other privates in Broward.
Deandre Duffus looks like he was a huge kid as a freshman on the OL. Someone to watch?

I do agree.

But as far as national...they kind of have played throughout the years almost all of them.
They play one a year. Northwestern and Central play 3 a year. St. Francis played 6 national teams this year. Mater Dei played multiple national teams a year. Bishop Gorman plays multiple national teams every year. Allen, De La Salle, Katy, Centennial, and St. John Bosco all play multiple national teams every year. STA is on par or above those teams, why not play a national too?

Advertisement
Back