HS schedule

Advertisement
who’s miami targeting for this cycle on your team?

I believe the ones with Miami offers are...
2022 RB Jaziun Patterson
2022 DT Alton Tarber
WR Fred Eaford and DB Philip O'Brien also have Miami offers.

2022 DE Richard Thomas may have an offer, I'm not sure. He just got here.
They're also monitoring 2022 LB Detarius Lee and 2023 LB Jayvant Brown.

Advertisement
We (Deerfield) have a few big ones.

Miami Central
St. John Boscoe in Cali (on ESPN)
Saint Thomas

It just hit me, when I think of the hassle and logistics of flying a whole team of high school kids clear across the country, keeping in mind it’s football and all the other shlt you have to bring and worry about, and not having support personnel like you do in college......mind boggling. You’re basically donating hundreds of free man-hours for the privelige as well, add to it pain in the *** parents. Holy shlt.

Advertisement
It just hit me, when I think of the hassle and logistics of flying a whole team of high school kids clear across the country, keeping in mind it’s football and all the other shlt you have to bring and worry about, and not having support personnel like you do in college......mind boggling. You’re basically donating hundreds of free man-hours for the privelige as well, add to it pain in the *** parents. Holy shlt.

It's a $40,000 trip.

Advertisement
Besides Bosco-Deerfield, has any other local team set up any other out-of-state games of note? Is there any rumors of any possibly in the works?

I looked at Bosco's schedule and noticed they only had something like 6-7 games scheduled for next year, possibly leaving room for a couple OOS match ups. Would love to see an STA- Bosco rematch or possibly STA vs Matre Dei.

Advertisement
Bosco-Matre Dei played twice last season. Bosco QB signed with Clemson, Matre Dei qb signed with Alabama. Unreal qb talent in SoCal, those two schools in particular
I remember watching the qb1 series and they focused on the kid from Bosco..and you see this monster was his backup...and every single time they did drills the backup made it look easy.

Advertisement
Back