How's the Oline looking?

Advertisement
Pretty good I just want more push... Penalties way down tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the starting 5. Darling and sonny make me a bit nervous vs speed guys at times but L-R, it's a nice griup

Advertisement
Decent when it counted, but a couple of times, the backups made some mistakes, not knowing who to block, watching the play instead of putting a hat on somebody through the whistle.

Advertisement
Tough to gauge since it's FAMU but tonight was the first time in a long time I noticed the OL getting a consistent "push". I'm cautiously optimistic.

The oline will have a lot of trouble against better competition this season. The sack they gave up on Kaaya was frightening because the FAMU DE simply bull rushed Tyree st Louis when he was at right tackle to sack Kaaya.

Two backs went over 100yds each because tbey broke long runs on their own with cut backs or bouncing to the outside. Gus broke a 70yd run to go over 100 otherwise it was tough sledding, same thing for the other two running backs.

Hopefully Coach Searels can get the online fixed

Go Canes

Last edited:
OL looks like a juco squad fsu gonna toss em

Probably the only thing I can complain about other than the all FR LB crew. They'll be good but it's gonna be a bumpy road breaking them in

Advertisement
Starters looked slow and very little push, after some film work this week they should improve.

You're right. Long runs don't "count". Only short and medium runs count. In reality they each had about 10 yards....

Searels probably had nothing to do with the zero (or one?) OL penalty during the game....

The oline will have a lot of trouble against better competition this season. The sack they gave up on Kaaya was frightening because the FAMU DE simply bull rushed Tyree st Louis when he was at right tackle to sack Kaaya.

Two backs went over 100yds each because tbey broke long runs on their own with cut backs or bouncing to the outside. Gus broke a 70yd run to go over 100 otherwise it was tough sledding, same thing for the other two running backs.

Hopefully Coach Searels can get the online fixed

Go Canes

Advertisement
^ Good point about the no penalties. That was a refreshing change from the 50 false starts and holding calls per game that we've been accustomed to under the last two regimes.

Advertisement
Back