HOWS THE OFFENSIVE LOOKING..

Outside sauces are tellin me the rooster deepness is set at OL. Practises will continue all week to weed out rooster descrepancies as they happen.

Advertisement
l_EQ5_PBt.gif

Advertisement
I get the Hydro
weed-4.gif
reference OP.. but what does the 66 stand for?? Your IQ?

My top 5 guesses:

Current record for consistent days of sobriety.
Number of dollars in his savings account.
Times he has been open hand slapped by another man in public.
The age at which he lost his virginity.
The age of the man to whom he lost his virginity.

Advertisement
Trevon Hill
Johnathan Garvin
Greg Rousseau
Pat Bethel
John Ford
Michael Pickney
Shaq

The O-Line is going against 7 legit players on a regular basis that will play in the NFL. The best defense they will go against all year is the one they see in practice. Yes I understand they are struggling BUT it's against are defense and they have been improving every week.

Trevon Hill
Johnathan Garvin
Greg Rousseau
Pat Bethel
John Ford
Michael Pickney
Shaq

The O-Line is going against 7 legit players on a regular basis that will play in the NFL. The best defense they will go against all year is the one they see in practice. Yes I understand they are struggling BUT it's against are defense and they have been improving every week.
forgot patchan too. talent and depth.

Advertisement
If the o line ain't looking good, we have a major problem. It's nice and dandy. I don't care who the starter is but if the o line ain't up to snuff, there is a problem. We haven't been focusing on the foundation. Update please.

massive shower injury by the entire left side of the line. had to move mike harley to left tackle. bro we're ****ed

Advertisement
If the o line ain't looking good, we have a major problem. It's nice and dandy. I don't care who the starter is but if the o line ain't up to snuff, there is a problem. We haven't been focusing on the foundation. Update please.

Guess what the team we play on 8/24 has an even bigger problem on the OL. I guess it will come down to who has the better Defense. I like our chances.

Advertisement
Back