How's the Attendance Looking?

Advertisement
Well Blake James said they were like 3k away from selling out this game. I think regardless, the stadium is going to be MUCH louder this season.

I'd expect a pretty big showing today, only because it's Mark Richt's first game. I wouldn't expect South Florida to always show up for games like this.

[TWEET]772160674906509312[/TWEET]
The stadium does look really nice though.
Heard the band warming up in a video earlier, and it was echoing nicely.

Any early projections from people at the stadium?

Lol, have you ever been to a Miami game? You'll have to wait until halfway through the first quarter to have a good idea of the attendance. Asking an hour and half before the game starts is just silly.

Advertisement
[TWEET]772160674906509312[/TWEET]
The stadium does look really nice though.
Heard the band warming up in a video earlier, and it was echoing nicely.

What I see from that is my seats for the FSU game will be in deep shade. Just the way I like it... no sunshine! lol

I'm getting my drink on.. go canes!

Any early projections from people at the stadium?

Lol, have you ever been to a Miami game? You'll have to wait until halfway through the first quarter to have a good idea of the attendance. Asking an hour and half before the game starts is just silly.
This.

But in terms of tickets sold:

[TWEET]772150340451962885[/TWEET]

Some flunkie at UM probably fed that to Tim Reynolds (pun intended).
I would not believe it.

Advertisement
We just got back from the game.....easily 55K, only area that looked sparse NW upper deck. good crowd / FAMU band outstanding,
P.A. & music was loud great atmosphere. Food much improved but pricey only gripe was lack of air circulation throughout the stadium,
hot and humid n sweat ur *** off.
Over great tailgating, weather held up no rain, lookin forward to FAU/ F$U.
WE BALLIN BOYS!!!

Advertisement
Looked great on the tv it looked very packed on tv that's just vs FAMU...

Advertisement
Of course pre game it was hard to judge because everyone knows Miami fans come late, but once everyone was there the place looked pretty good. Definitely the most people I've seen at one of those crappy team games Miami has at the beginning of the season. Pete said there was like 60k people there, and I think that's pretty accurate. Also I can say firsthand the noise is much better in there, the music from the speakers, and the fans. That place could really be rockin for the FSU game.

Was there .. Easily 50k+

I just got back home from the game and I just want to thank all of our fans for showing up today. And I know this sounds petty but i got to thank UM for getting rid of that **** blow up helmet that they would run out onto the field out of. But it was great day to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!!

Advertisement
Back