How'd I like to see UM finish/Some names I'd like to see in play

skeeter

Junior
Premium
I don't think Darnell Washington is coming lol, although obv I'd welcome it.

3 OL- I know this is going to end up being 2, but it needs to be 3. Some fans are mocking Gage Gaynor, I think he can play. 1 portal OT, and hopefully another prep kid, I have no names yet. Barry is clueless by the way...A new OL coach is as important as the difference between 4 and 5 commits here. But I'd like to see Gaynor/Prep/Portal...

Portal QB- Probably doesn't happen, it should

Portal Kicker/Or Camden Price- Scholly goes to one of these, whoever is better. You see Price every day, if he is wowing with you, you put him on scholly, if he isn't go get a grad transfer until the Chaminade kid gets here next year.

2-3 of this group... (* would get priority, obviously not above any OL with a pulse)
Portal or Prep WR (Malachi Wideman is unsigned, Lacy no longer available)
Jamari Stewart or prep DE
*Westley Neal
*Corbin Gibson or Another LB (the ga kid parsons posted looks good)
Prep or portal CB (have to check if any of them slipped through to February, would prefer local kids with these backup plans, but not sure any are left maybe LCE or Gogeta know, **** I wish Parrish would wanna play corner!)

Advertisement
NVM on Dameon Hill, we let him sign with CMU, kid wasn't bad although obv I'll admit I thought more safety than corner

@skeeter Love your thoughts. I would move the Portal QB down a smidge is all.

2-3 OL (either Prep or Portal)
2 CB (Prep)
1-2 Athletes (DT, WR, QB, etc)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Enos doesn’t get the boot then bring in KJ Costello from the portal. He’s a grad transfer. Jarren and kosi walk. Let tate play receiver or walk. TVD and proctor and matocha as backups. I’m done with the lack of preparation and garbage play from Jarren and kosi. Bring in a guy who’s proven and let TVD sit for a year

Demon Clowney- DE heard from Miami recently once LSU dropped him (LSUs class is insane so not an indictment on the talent here). He plays in Maryland but according to article he’s from FL.

Edgerrin Cooper- linebacker who took OV to atm but didn’t get sent a LOI and is signing in Feb. Named after Edge and was offered in Oct by Miami. Can’t use the “late” offer against us considering he was interested in AtM who offered him after us.

Advertisement
Can't disagree except what decent QB is going to portal himself to Miami right now? Word is out. . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back