How ya'll Gnarly studs and Chickas doin?

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
Yes, swooping in just like my favorite Cane. ER20.

I know, I expect most of you to tell me to go to ****, or some sort of drug reference.

But hey, this is a great board. you know why it's a great board, because it's honest.

-Can we win a effing bowl game?

-We are fine without Baker.

,- Can players that come to the U actually give a ish to play a full season?..... Actually care, and not use us as a means to their own end.

- Cheers my Canes, look forward to flying out again someday and seeing you all crazy asses in the West End Zone.

Now kick my ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everything about you sucks.

Sorry I don’t care enough to muster any real hate. So that’s all I got.

Advertisement
Yes, swooping in just like my favorite Cane. ER20.

I know, I expect most of you to tell me to go to ****, or some sort of drug reference.

But hey, this is a great board. you know why it's a great board, because it's honest.

-Can we win a effing bowl game?

-We are fine without Baker.

,- Can players that come to the U actually give a ish to play a full season?..... Actually care, and not use us as a means to their own end.

- Cheers my Canes, look forward to flying out again someday and seeing you all crazy asses in the West End Zone.

Now kick my ****.

Advertisement
Gnarly?

I knew this was California.

Sacramento? I would have thought closer to the surf.

I lived in Cocoa Beach in the early ‘60’s, surrounded by east coast surfers.

My senior year in high school, I took a trip to Gainesville to visit a friend. Every once in a while I would describe something cool as “*****in’.”

Everybody who heard it said “Wut?” and looked at me like “Are you nuts what does that mean?”

I don’t know that people around hear understand surfer lingo.

Advertisement
And The Chiefs are going to win by about 8 to 10.

Kobe Bryant Yes GIF

Advertisement
Back