How would you have called the game ?

Advertisement
The problem is, I could say I would've thrown the ball more, but that would be with the assumption that Kaaya wouldn't be such a late read & wouldn't be so inaccurate delivering the ball.

It would also be with the assumption that the OL could actually block long enough for routes to develop & open holes in the run game.

I think we should've stopped running out of that same tired *** formation that doesn't even give our backs a chance to make a big run.

But ultimately, the main issue is talent even more so than playcalling... Play calling has been horrendous, but the talent we have just isn't good enough to compete at the level we wish to be at right now.

It's going to take 2-3 recruiting classes before we can ever really have a chance in this conference.

The talent thing is nonsense. We have enough talent now to win ten games.

You can scheme to mask a crappy line. We have two studs at WR. A freak at TE. Two solid RBs. Don't give me the talent argument.

Dude your football comprehension is on par with a 3rd grader. Well I take that back maybe a preschooler. Go watch the blocked extra point against FSU and pay attention the left side of the line and watch it over and over again and after each time say "dont give me the talent argument". Repeat this until you realize our offensive line is a FN talent-less joke.

Lets pull up some of the old threads where everyone was talking double digit wins and consistently I said no way with that line. No way. You dont win with dudes who are into *** pictures of themselves and who fall straight back on there *** on extra points.

Last edited:
Well first off I would have broken down every NC game defensively and would have found their weaknesses and came up with a game-plan to exploit their weaknesses. I certainly would not have just ran the same plays I have been for 5 games hoping they would work.

Advertisement
Back