How would you feel if....

smack99

Senior
How would you feel if Golden fired his buddy NoD after the season and hired Muschamp? Now I know this definitely won't happen because both these guys probably hate each other and UF has neg-recruited against Al for the longest time. However, I can't help but think what if. What if Golden just had to focus on overseeing the team and hired Muschamp as DC. Also possibly luring T-Rob on over. I'm sure that staff sure wouldn't lose many recruiting battles anymore. Like I said, I know it won't happen but just wanted to get everyone thoughts on this. I personally see the whole staff back but wasn't it Ariz who said earlier in the season that the relationship between Al and NoD was strained? Might be misquoting but I thought it was Ariz. Anyway thoughts?

Advertisement
Dorito has a top 15 defense (like it or not, the defense has improved), he isn't going anywhere unless someone offers him a job.

Dorito has a top 15 defense (like it or not, the defense has improved), he isn't going anywhere unless someone offers him a job.

Which is why I said it wasn't happening..... I said that numerous times but you're joking if you wouldn't take Muschamp over NoD with also the possibility of gaining an elite recruiter and DB coach in T-Rob.

I would feel tired, sleepy. Then I'd wake up and realize it was all just a dream.

Remember it's just a bad dream fat boy.

Advertisement

Yup...unless he passes out naked in Donna Shalala's office after a long night of drinking and snorting coke while eating footlong meatball parm subs, he isn't going anywhere.

Muschamp is getting a $6.4 million buy-out which I'm sure has multiple clauses attached to it, bottom line...never happening, but I wouldn't mind if it did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back