How will the 2023 class finish?

Pretty confident -
Okunlola
Bain

Long shot -
C. Johnson
Mark Fletcher
Inniss

The staff wants to turn the the roster over as quickly as possible.

If Cristobals offensive philosophy wasn’t stuck in 2008, Miami would be much better off on the offensive side.
Yeah I think we land Okunlola and Bain. Johnson I still think we have a good shot with, I’m praying to god we flip Baxter and Inniss.

Advertisement
My question: do we really need 3 TE and 2 QB when we clearly need more help along the lines? Give me more DL/OL/WR/DB help and take a chance with 2 TE/1QB.
got to expect TVD and Peyton Matocha to leave by draft and Transfer for Matocha... at TE Mallory is gone n remember Hodges transfered.. leaves you with only Skinner Arroyo and Mamarelli... Brantley more of a H back

Advertisement
Bring me Damon. All the big money needs to be going toward securing his services.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 5
got to expect TVD and Peyton Matocha to leave by draft and Transfer for Matocha... at TE Mallory is gone n remember Hodges transfered.. leaves you with only Skinner Arroyo and Mamarelli... Brantley more of a H back
TVD isn't likely to leave as his draft potential just went from 1st round to 5-7th rounds.

Advertisement
After that performance by both QBs, we need both QBs. After that performance by Brantley, we at least have a blocking TE!

After McClain, anything is possible at this point.

I wouldn't rule out the following:
One of Keeley/D Wilson/M'Pemba
Okunlola
Bain
Ricks
Innis
2 of Fletcher/Johnson Jr./Baxter
Another S and/or DT not being mentioned much

No clue about numbers or what they can take, but McClain was the most shocking commit I've seen since following this ****. I'm still waiting for the hat trick.

Advertisement
After McClain, anything is possible at this point.

I wouldn't rule out the following:
One of Keeley/D Wilson/M'Pemba
Okunlola
Bain
Ricks
Innis
2 of Fletcher/Johnson Jr./Baxter
Another S and/or DT not being mentioned much

No clue about numbers or what they can take, but McClain was the most shocking commit I've seen since following this ****. I'm still waiting for the hat trick.

You wouldn’t rule us out landing another four 5 stars? I’m glad. Wouldn’t want to rule that out 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back