How will our QB situation fair next year?

Man I don't know, I'm on the fence with Morris. There are times when he makes an absolutely fantastic throw and then plays where he'll telegraph his throw ala quick slants last year against Va Tech. If he can get the mental part down(reading defenses, making pre snap adjustments) then he'll be one he'll of a Qb. I'm just worried that's a big if.

It is a big if, but I'm a lot more confident now that he can make that leap than I was last year after seeing what Fisch was able to do with Jacory. Morris seems to me like the type that works incredibly hard and due to that I think he's capable of making some big strides.

Advertisement
Some of you guys are assuming that players just can't get better. Morris last year could very well be an entirely different QB than the one next year. In fact, after seeing what Fisch could do with Jacory, I think he has a greater chance for success with Morris or Williams. That being said, if Dewey walks in and just beats the other two, then so be it. My point is I'm not as down on our QB situation as some of you.

Agree with DMo. There are so many other positions that have me more worried.

Advertisement
Back