How will Bruce photo incident affect his enrollment at UM?

Advertisement
guns are legal in this country, correct?

Depends on who you ask and where you live.

Except for lawyers who for their own purposes wish to pettifog the issue by redefining the definitions of original language guns are legal in this country:

Amendment II, Bill of Rights

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Advertisement
Owning at Gun is very much legal, but the other side of freedom is a privet institution can make their own guidelines.

people confuse the second Amendment with some sort of carte blanche on gun ownerships whenever and wherever.

lets put it his way, if Sam decides to bring a gun on his recruiting visit to pretty much an school (except Alabama or UT) he would be dismissed on the spot.

UM needs to put in a shooting range.

So our players can stay sharp. Hone their focus.

My HS, in Upper Darby PA, had a rifle team. The practice range was in the attic of the main building. We could only practice after regular classes as the rifles were too loud.

Advertisement
Didn't Randy make all the football players turn in their guns and all non-seniors live on campus? I know, it's not related to the original post but I seem to remember something like this after the Brian Pata situation.

Didnt miami just release a statement saying he will be enrolling in may lol

not if he doesn't finish school and graduate. He should not have any issue enrolling in a public school and finishing out his year.

he posted a video of himself with a gun. nothing illegal about that. people don't even know if is a real gun of bb gun. there is no reason he won't be enrolled in another hs quickly and no reason won't be enrolling at um come may.

this is way overblown. 20 yrs ago this doesn't even make a news cycle. today in social media its everywhere.

Advertisement
So why is he no longer enrolled ? Was it due to the pic which is "no big deal" ??

Didn't Randy make all the football players turn in their guns and all non-seniors live on campus? I know, it's not related to the original post but I seem to remember something like this after the Brian Pata situation.

That was Heather B, and not Randy.

Advertisement
So why is he no longer enrolled ? Was it due to the pic which is "no big deal" ??

His parents chose to take him out of STA. The exact reasoning behind it hasn't been stated.

Yeah, but not their throw away pieces.

Advertisement
Back