How will Bruce photo incident affect his enrollment at UM?

Advertisement
Thanks for providing what info is avail/ so we presume some snitch tried to get him in trouble with pic and family is cutting ties with school to avoid any confrontation ??

Advertisement
I'll be surprised if he enrolled here, personally

Hopefully I'm wrong

Dude get the f_ck off our board

Not sure what the is the problem with the mods on this board with regards to the trolls.
There are at least 3 obvious trolls that stink up this site, yet at most they get warnings from mods.
These guys don't even merit warnings, should be straight red for them.

The only thing more important than guns are God, Family & Football. We SEC.

332px-Mark-Richt-Gun-2008CoachesTour-5-29-08.jpg

612bfdb6d3a1df50a3e619097d89e60b95f2a3340a2c4d705b31fdbfd0ea7a0d.jpg

Hopefully I'm wrong

Not sure what the is the problem with the mods on this board with regards to the trolls.
There are at least 3 obvious trolls that stink up this site, yet at most they get warnings from mods.

This is America, not Cuba or North Korea. You might not know about freedom. We're free to have disagreements in this country

Just because some people don't share your rose-colored glasses and Don Bailey mentality of glasses being half full doesn't make us less as fans. I've been through thick and thin with this program

This program had been in the ******* for over a decade. We've gotten literally zero breaks our way. In that time, I've seen us hire and fire 3 head coaches with no improvement but every single time the Dob Bailey types come out with the same overhyped optimism and shtick of calling anyone who isn't like them a "troll" or a "moles fan"

what makes this time so different? Nada

Sue me for not sharing your optimism. I need to see us win before I believe. I'll continue to believe this program is cursed until shown otherwise

And unless it's against the rules to share your own opinion, you need to grow thicker skin. If you disagree with my opinion on Sam Bruce or anything else why does that affect you?

Hopefully I'm wrong

This is America, not Cuba or North Korea. You might not know about freedom. We're free to have disagreements in this country

Just because some people don't share your rose-colored glasses and Don Bailey mentality of glasses being half full doesn't make us less as fans. I've been through thick and thin with this program

This program had been in the ******* for over a decade. We've gotten literally zero breaks our way. In that time, I've seen us hire and fire 3 head coaches with no improvement but every single time the Dob Bailey types come out with the same overhyped optimism and shtick of calling anyone who isn't like them a "troll" or a "moles fan"

Sue me for not sharing your optimism. I need to see us win before I believe. I'll continue to believe this program is cursed until shown otherwise

And unless it's against the rules to share your own opinion, you need to grow thicker skin. If you disagree with my opinion on Sam Bruce or anything else why does that affect you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VySQFvi8v5w

Take your, "Freedom is Awesome," speech elsewhere because that's irrelevant to this. It isn't Don Bailey or Superfan to say we think the player is going to get into the school as opposed to saying we are going to win the national championship.

You're a troll because this has been discussed already and the program and the school both came out and said, "Bruce is in," so the only person still making it an issue is you. That's what makes this time different from before. Don't confuse winning football games with getting the kid into the school.

You want to talk about thicker skin? You're a weak brokeback fan who is biting her fingernails over a non-issue that the school has already dispelled. Your doom and gloom posts on this subject muck up the board.

It's one thing to be Don Bailey over huge expectations for next year but Bruce isn't nearly the big scary issue you're making it to be.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hopefully I'm wrong

This program had been in the ****ter for over a decade. We've gotten literally zero breaks our way. In that time, I've seen us hire and fire 3 head coaches with no improvement but every single time the Dob Bailey types come out with the same overhyped optimism and shtick of calling anyone who isn't like them a "troll" or a "moles fan"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VySQFvi8v5w

Take your freedom is awesome speech elsewhere because that's irrelevant to this. It isn't Don Bailey or Superfan to say we think the player is going to get into the school as opposed we are going to win the national championship.

You're a troll because this has been discussed already and the program and the school both came out and said, "Bruce is in," so the only person still making it an issue is you. That's what makes this time different from before. Don't confuse winning football games with getting the kid into the school.

You want to talk about thicker skin? You're a weak brokeback fan who is biting her fingernails over a non-issue that the school has already dispelled. Your doom and gloom posts on this subject muck up the board.

It's one thing to be Don Bailey over huge expectations for next year but Bruce isn't nearly the big scary issue you're making it to be.

Well if he's enrolled at Dillard then that's a positive step and news to me. I don't keep up with every little thing. Hey here's hoping that you're right and the kid makes it to Miami.

I thought packing a piece was a UM prerequisite.

As long as it's registered, it's really no big deal.

We don't register firearms. We buy, we trade, we sell, but we don't register diddly squat.

You from Jersey or something?

Haha,...licensed, registered, permitted, whatever. My Beretta M9A1 is.
Nowadays in NJ it's the way it has to be. We have some of the toughest gun laws in the country.
My dad, if he were alive today, would have had a similar response to yours. Got to like it.

he posted a video of himself with a gun. nothing illegal about that. people don't even know if is a real gun of bb gun. there is no reason he won't be enrolled in another hs quickly and no reason won't be enrolling at um come may.

this is way overblown. 20 yrs ago this doesn't even make a news cycle. today in social media its everywhere.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back