How were these not holding?

Even my wife was screaming holding. Clearly, ACC wants to have a team in the playoff. Had we been undefeated maybe the fixed might not have been in. As it was, I bet any late TD by us would have been called back for some late flag holding, illegal block, of offensive pass interference. Surely ACC would benefit from return of the whole Cane v Nole for all the marbles thing. I think we lost last night's game in Loserville on opening night--thanks Al!

ACC needs a team in the final four, fix is in.

Advertisement
I was screaming at the TV for holding on both those plays. While you can call holding on almost any play, anytime you see someone getting pulled like that or spun around it has to be called. There were about 5-6 times that happened and didn't get called.

the flag they picked up on Lane for offensive pass interference was the criminal. The **** judge on the opposite side of the field claimed Green caught the ball behind the LOS when dude was atleast a yard past the LOS. Also wtf would the line judge standing on the opposite sideline even be the one to make that call instead of the ref that was right there.

Bottom friken line is he was holding What am I missing?

Advertisement
Insult to injury. We outplayed them, but they won. Officiating, missed opportunities, turnovers, drops, missed kicks, etc. killed us. This game isn't on our staff. They have developed and made our kids better and had them ready to go.

Everything up to the bold part I was like:
200.gif

Everything afterwards I was like:
200.gif

Didn't think the mccord one was that bad when they had a different angle. Their LT was just moving him with one arm so it looked bad. James side stepped and he couldn't finish.

Advertisement
Back