How were these not holding?

Advertisement
I lost my mind in the stands on the McCord play. Held multiple times on one play. Might've been a strip sack.

FSU o-line looked like the Patriots out there .... guess they needed to cheat a little bit

Advertisement
the flag they picked up on Lane for offensive pass interference was the criminal. The **** judge on the opposite side of the field claimed Green caught the ball behind the LOS when dude was atleast a yard past the LOS. Also wtf would the line judge standing on the opposite sideline even be the one to make that call instead of the ref that was right there.

The McCord one was beyond ridiculous. I was losing my mind.

These situations are going to come up and have in the past. Conferences protect their big dogs

We beat them if they call holding the way it's defined.
The McCord one was beyond ridiculous. I was losing my mind.

These situations are going to come up and have in the past. Conferences protect their big dogs

Advertisement
1st one. ahhhh...... Second, **** , how in the **** was that not called. And i saw it live and was screaming at the TV

Insult to injury. We outplayed them, but they won. Officiating, missed opportunities, turnovers, drops, missed kicks, etc. killed us. This game isn't on our staff. They have developed and made our kids better and had them ready to go.

You no how much money it costs the acc to not have a team in the national title game.... Keep fsu undefeated keep the cash coming in....

Advertisement
original.jpg

the flag they picked up on Lane for offensive pass interference was the criminal. The **** judge on the opposite side of the field claimed Green caught the ball behind the LOS when dude was atleast a yard past the LOS. Also wtf would the line judge standing on the opposite sideline even be the one to make that call instead of the ref that was right there.

Mechanically that is how it's done. The LJ is responsible for holding the LOS. No matter what side of the field.

Holding doesn't get called in college football. Always has been and always will be.
If we look at our O film, I'm sure we can screen shot a few holding calls that were blatant.

I'm more ****ed about Darling letting that dude cross his face on the Draw play with .55 left to shoe string Yearby.

Advertisement
Even my wife was screaming holding. Clearly, ACC wants to have a team in the playoff. Had we been undefeated maybe the fixed might not have been in. As it was, I bet any late TD by us would have been called back for some late flag holding, illegal block, of offensive pass interference. Surely ACC would benefit from return of the whole Cane v Nole for all the marbles thing. I think we lost last night's game in Loserville on opening night--thanks Al!

we know that UM will always be on the bad side of calls especially against fsu, therefore, just accept it. if we came out aggressive and didnt freeze up, we wouldnt need those calls.

Advertisement
Back