How we have 400 corches at practice...

skyman

Senior
And not even a thread of corches talking about what they saw, if there was any day I didnt think i would have to listen to SMD questions about how did someone feel I thought today would be the day, is there a secret board or somewhere else people congregate, because cotdam.. This **** dont make sense, I know today was beautiful and people on spring break with kiddies but dammit we ot 400 corches and none of them on CI$.. I dont pay $75 a mo for this ****

Advertisement
329F6951-7331-4AD7-A881-5B7A6A47269F.jpeg

Advertisement
And not even a thread of corches talking about what they saw, if there was any day I didnt think i would have to listen to SMD questions about how did someone feel I thought today would be the day, is there a secret board or somewhere else people congregate, because cotdam.. This **** dont make sense, I know today was beautiful and people on spring break with kiddies but dammit we ot 400 corches and none of them on CI$.. I dont pay $75 a mo for this ****
1648356006781.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Only 3 are allowed to speak to the media after practice.

Advertisement
Back