How UM is looking to high school coaches & croots

no private school will ever truly compete for titles in todays cfb environment. even ND with far more resources and brand recognition gets destroyed by every big time program they play. it takes big time resources to get in that game. we wont pay 6 plus for a coach on an annual basis and wont spend what UGA, Bama, etc spend on recruiting. better hope theres another soffer to help fund the big projects
The Rock needs to spend some cheddar

Advertisement
Coach just told me why would he trust our defensive coordinator to put his player in the best position to succeed when Manny doesnt even trust him anymore??

yikes...
Here is my proof. Proof that no one will want this job after we run manny out of town. You don’t hear anyone *****ing locally about FSU staff, no one says anything when players go to LSU and get misused, no one say anything when kids go to Bama and the get pushed out a year later. But here at the U every Macho cane head coach in sofla thinks he’s smarter that the coaches at the U! And we don’t think this attitude permeates the team? Oh he’ll yeah it does.
Please tell me about which coach said this! Tell me about all of his coaching accolades that makes him such a better coach than Manny or Baker.
See this is the issue you have to deal with coaching in the middle of the hotbed of recruiting. All these armchairs pros undermine you, and they talk **** after 5 weeks. No one can rebuild a program in 5 weeks. And when this happens year one it negatively affects recruiting making a rebuild impossible.
Just my opinion anyway on the culture problem and how it’s not just the U staff and players but the whole community. Bunch of front runners that fold at the first sign of difficulty.

Advertisement
How sad were you when we won Friday night?
Yea right! I’m happy as Fvck we won because I care and want the best for this program unlike you who is ok with mediocrity. What you don’t understand company Hecht man is the banner was never about calling out the kids or coaches. It’s for the first time calling out the real problem, the incompetent admin that’s more worried about hiring people that no about runway fashion instead of football. But keep your running your dumb@$$ spin on here that everyone sees right through! Lol one win doesn’t erase 15 years of sins against this program! you and your fellow buffoon employees will be rightfully called out in T minus 6 days. 👍

Last edited:
Yea right! I’m happy as Fvck we won because I care and want the best for this program unlike you who is ok with crap. What you don’t understand company Hecht man is the banner was never about calling out the kids or coaches. It’s for the first time calling out the real problem, the incompetent admin that’s more worried about hiring people that no about runway fashion instead of football. But keep your running your dumb@$$ spin on here that everyone sees right through! Lol one win doesn’t erase 15 years of sins against this program! you and your fellow buffoon employees will be rightfully called out in T minus 6 days. 👍

Lmao. You are unhinged and a childish dolt.

Go back to your group of half a dozen doofuses and trolls with your bulll****. You repeat their squawking points like the perfect little parrot you got manipulated into being.

Lmao. You are unhinged and a childish dolt.

Go back to your group of half a dozen doofuses and trolls with your bulll****. You repeat their squawking points like the perfect little parrot you got manipulated into being.
Go back to Canespace snowflake! Lmao

Advertisement
Here is my proof. Proof that no one will want this job after we run manny out of town. You don’t hear anyone *****ing locally about FSU staff, no one says anything when players go to LSU and get misused, no one say anything when kids go to Bama and the get pushed out a year later. But here at the U every Macho cane head coach in sofla thinks he’s smarter that the coaches at the U! And we don’t think this attitude permeates the team? Oh he’ll yeah it does.
Please tell me about which coach said this! Tell me about all of his coaching accolades that makes him such a better coach than Manny or Baker.
See this is the issue you have to deal with coaching in the middle of the hotbed of recruiting. All these armchairs pros undermine you, and they talk **** after 5 weeks. No one can rebuild a program in 5 weeks. And when this happens year one it negatively affects recruiting making a rebuild impossible.
Just my opinion anyway on the culture problem and how it’s not just the U staff and players but the whole community. Bunch of front runners that fold at the first sign of difficulty.
This wasn’t supposed to be a rebuild.

Advertisement
Back