How to Watch Canes in India?

The Right Arm

Recruit
Joined
Oct 9, 2014
Messages
2
Long time, first time here. I am going to India for a wedding so will need to figure out how to watch the Louisville and FSU games over there. Does anyone know how to do that? I downloaded a VPN hoping I could use my regular cable streaming service but when I open it still showing as being in Miami. Any help much appreciated. Thanks
 
I did the Nord VPN app last last year on my Ipad while in Europe, logged into the xfinity Stream app. Worked great, just make sure the wifi is good. Unfortunately I watched the GT game at 2am live. :cry:
 
Lately Ive found games being streamed live on regular Youtube. Look there first.

VPN if you are using a phone or iPad sometimes the app won't start unless you enable location.

Try using your VPN on a laptop.

I've found VPNs are not perfect, sometimes you need to hop around and try different locations etc to get it to work with ESPN app, etc.
 
Been in Europe for about a month here..VPN works great BUT you have to fck around with airplane mode/location to get everything sometimes..try turning that on so location services do not work. It worked for me so far and haven't missed a game, just have to record them or get up at 2am 😆
 
VPN on laptop and pay extra for a dedicated IP address. iPad has a gps and the streaming service will not work. You may need to go into your locations on your lap top but it worked for me this summer for the panthers.
 
I was in Rio for the VT game. When all of my streaming servicrs failed me and even with a vpn and when all was lost, I went to youtube.com and googled "Canes - VT game". At least 5 youtubers were streaming it live and in HD. make sure you like and subscribe
 
Back
Top