How to use Twitter; to recruit: E. Banda

Panda has been pumpin' and selling sunshine on twitter for the past 3 yrs. He really need to find a new message cause Floridians already know how hot it is in this bish

Agreed. I like the beach more at night time by south point. Great Breeze, nice temperature, night life and Yachts coming in and out. Just sucks when you lose something in the sand

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's just emulating what the Heat have done with the Vice uni's. Re-embracing that old-school Miami culture. I saw the tweet and like the approach. All they're doing is stylizing and creating a unique (er?) brand identity.

I think we're going to see Diaz try to embrace the 80's Canes beyond the Turnover Chain.

Twitter game has stepped up recently. Diaz is all over it and pretty funny also. Fields seems to be pretty active and cool with folks. Banda has always been on it and so has Baez. I think Manny is finally embracing the new culture and social media for what it is.

Advertisement
According to Mr. Versailles there are two ways in Spanish.

Profesionally:"El Nuevo Miami"
Cuban Slang: "La Nueva Yuma"
Lmao. Had a friend who headed up Yuma's tourism would tell me that people actually burned their hands getting in and out of cars in summer.

So I guess I missed it; but WTF does TNM stand for again?? I can’t keep up with all these threads..
7CCEDC08-8F16-4D6A-A887-C912BC5B6B88.jpeg

So I guess I missed it; but WTF does TNM stand for again?? I can’t keep up with all these threads..
I know it’s short a letter and not in the correct sequence, but every time I see TNM I think
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back