How the tune has changed on here in a few weeks.

canecat

Junior
Let this be a lesson to all you newbs to the recruiting scene . Things change a zillion times before the first Wed. of Febuary and I bet they change another time or 2 before then again . But we have a real coach now who has proven to have great recruiting success so worry not . **** I still remember in the early to mid 90's having to have to call 1800 numbers to keep up with recruiting and signing day so us veterans of recruiting season know how the winds change at the drop of a hat.

Advertisement
And when they change again (and maybe a third time) over the next 8 days we'll be back to wailing and gnashing of teeth. Sunrise, sunset.

Gives new meaning to the dead period. Some of our posters should be put out to pasture because they arent built for this ****.

days*

But I would let it all play out...We are going to get some down the stretch, but at the same time prob lose a heartbreaker or 2. We shall see. Be prepared for either result and be happy we are making progress and new staff doing work.

Advertisement
And when they change again (and maybe a third time) over the next 8 days we'll be back to wailing and gnashing of teeth. Sunrise, sunset.

Despite the name, I am a positive thinker. But there is an alternative to all the good news these last few days. But I ain't going there. No sir. "They comin"!

days*

But I would let it all play out...We are going to get some down the stretch, but at the same time prob lose a heartbreaker or 2. We shall see. Be prepared for either result and be happy we are making progress and new staff doing work.

I think we end up with a class ranked somewhere between 7th and 12th but almost more importantly then that the positions of need will be filled big time if we get who we think we are getting .

Advertisement
Every single fanbase is like this...

Go check message boards of every major program in the country, even teams that are perennial winners have fanbases that are overly panicky & extremely bipolar.

That's just fandom in College football lol.

Advertisement
Back