How the tables have turned

bagga.jpg

Feels great to be crushing recruiting to such a high level that all the other schools can do is point and claim we're cheating. It's good to be back boys.

Advertisement
Love this love this

hope they keep on, it means we back lol

keep posting this **** man i laugh

"Miami will never be what they used to, the landscapes changed too much"

Advertisement
This is the way it should always be at UM. I try to not think about the 15 years we had horrendous coaching, but man... This is what we have all wanted for so long. A real coaching staff that can lock down the best talent available. The wins WILL come. They should have never gone away.

You get what you pay for, and it is clearer now more than ever. We paid for a real staff and they are getting real results.

Yup, it has changed. Kids are starting to see through the BS recruiting games played by scum bag coaches and universities. These kids grew up with the internet and social media and are connecting in ways never thought possible 10-15 years ago. Not only will Miami be back, but we'll see sustained success for over a decade. Book it.

Advertisement

Yup, it has changed. Kids are starting to see through the BS recruiting games played by scum bag coaches and universities. These kids grew up with the internet and social media and are connecting in ways never thought possible 10-15 years ago. Not only will Miami be back, but we'll see sustained success for over a decade. Book it.

It's been a great day so I don't want to rain on your parade, but it's not going to be that simple. I love what's happening but we'll need to show it on the field to keep the mo. Then we'll need to find a good coach after Richt leaves and we've all seen how easy it is to f that up. I'm concentrating on shorter term goals like an ACC championship then a NC. After that we can talk about the next 8 years.

It's been a great day so I don't want to rain on your parade, but it's not going to be that simple. I love what's happening but we'll need to show it on the field to keep the mo. Then we'll need to find a good coach after Richt leaves and we've all seen how easy it is to f that up. I'm concentrating on shorter term goals like an ACC championship then a NC. After that we can talk about the next 8 years.

Acc Championship game (possibly a win) in 2017, Playoff bound in 2018, National Champions in 2019, reclass to NFL in 2020.

Were a QB away from doing major damage this year. If one of them ball out I don't see why we can't win the ACC. Honestly.

Were a QB away from doing major damage this year. If one of them ball out I don't see why we can't win the ACC. Honestly.

I don't think we have the depth yet to stay with Clemson for 60 minutes. But I do think we should win the Coastal.

Anything less than 10-2 and a Coastal title would be a disappointment.

Advertisement

I don't think we have the depth yet to stay with Clemson for 60 minutes. But I do think we should win the Coastal.

I disagree i think we have enough talent to beat any team in the country. Clemson aint that good.

I disagree i think we have enough talent to beat any team in the country. Clemson aint that good.

Clemson isn't that good?

Okay. Lol.

Advertisement

Clemson isn't that good?

Okay. Lol.

to be fair, they lose a ton of talent and an All-World QB. They will be really good again because they just re-load now, but they wont be nearly what they were this year

Pitt says hi.

Advertisement
Back