How surprised?

canesboyfromiowa

Freshman
Were you more surprised landing Cager? Or were you more surprised Al folden ****ed up again and let a legacy player go to texas?

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you go 6-7 and lost to Florida St 4 yrs in a row, make 0 staff changes, always fail at recruiting I mean every year he gets played, when you get away with all that. Can anything really surprise you?

More surprised we landed Cager, who I actually like quite a bit. Bet he flips when he visits Bama, though.

Golden failing to land top talent from our own backyard is completely expected. Nothing unsurprising about that. Still disappointing, but not surprising.

More surprised we landed Cager, who I actually like quite a bit. Bet he flips when he visits Bama, though.

Golden failing to land top talent from our own backyard is completely expected. Nothing unsurprising about that. Still disappointing, but not surprising.

Nah, he seems like he really likes the idea of playing with Kaaya.

Were you more surprised landing Cager? Or were you more surprised Al folden ****ed up again and let a legacy player go to texas?

We really gotta stop this legacy BS this isn't Michael Irvin's kid. Not getting Irvin's kid would be ******** up and not getting a legacy we wanted. Last time I checked his coach and family member Sedric Irvin didn't go to UM. So don't make this out to be we whiffed on #47's kid. Yes it is a miss and a shame but people are getting crazy with this legacy ****.

Advertisement
Kid will flip back to bama before NSD, just look back over the years Al has been here and tell me the last time we closed the year strong and kids made it into/stayed in school

Can things get any worse for this program right now? And the only change we are planning is switching from Nike to Adidas LOL What a joke we have become.

Advertisement
More surprised with Cager than Irvin not coming to the U.

Token warned us.

Advertisement
Back