How strict was the UAB game?

Looking at tickets for Miami FSU. Have always sat lower bowl but obviously this year is a bit different. Was security pretty strict on getting to the lower bowl? Wondering if I could buy some upper bowl and sneak my way down.

edit: This could be my last Miami FSU game to attend with my father who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s so this game means a lot to me. Willing to do whatever it takes to get inside. Just concerned on how the seating was arranged.

Advertisement
It’s hard to say because vs UAB you could’ve done it.

There are so many seats that were blocked off and the ushers, since there aren’t many people, will likely remember who is in their assigned sections.

I expect FSU game to be sold out in terms of the 13k.

No alcohol, very desolate. No lines to bathroom, no traffic home. You could hear the players on the sidelines

Looking at tickets for Miami FSU. Have always sat lower bowl but obviously this year is a bit different. Was security pretty strict on getting to the lower bowl? Wondering if I could buy some upper bowl and sneak my way down.

edit: This could be my last Miami FSU game to attend with my father who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s so this game means a lot to me. Willing to do whatever it takes to get inside. Just concerned on how the seating was arranged.

The lower level is sold out except big blocks of 8 or 12 people group all together .. I don’t see many chances to sneak in. I am up there too. Hope you have a great game with your dad... see below from a another post I made

Stadium notes

You can have your own private tailgating inside your car with no problem.Just bring the food prepared & beverage

Easy to sneak your little 50 to 200 ml spirit plastic bottle inside the Stadium for a game drink or two... no body search for obvious reasons

The security and Covid protocols inside the Stadium are top notch. I swear they have a drone with a NASA high definition camera looking down at everyone. Bottom line is you have to watch the game with your mask on. Take it off for 2 minutes and 3 securities personnel are next to you right away.

No more plastic bottles sold.. it is now metal beer can water..weird but not bad

Plenty of sanitizer all over the place

Need to get that crowd noise for the next home games.. it does make a difference at home

No lines for food or bathroom as expected

A guy a row over from me got kicked out in the 3rd Q for having his mask down multiple times. Def sneak alcohol in a plastic flask (no alcohol being served was brutal) unless you’re not a degen like myself.

Advertisement
Sorry about your Dad.

80% of the seats are tied down so your ability to sneak into the lower bowl will be limited.

Go to stubhub for tickets.

The lower level is sold out except big blocks of 8 or 12 people group all together .. I don’t see many chances to sneak in. I am up there too. Hope you have a great game with your dad... see below from a another post I made

Stadium notes

You can have your own private tailgating inside your car with no problem.Just bring the food prepared & beverage

Easy to sneak your little 50 to 200 ml spirit plastic bottle inside the Stadium for a game drink or two... no body search for obvious reasons

The security and Covid protocols inside the Stadium are top notch. I swear they have a drone with a NASA high definition camera looking down at everyone. Bottom line is you have to watch the game with your mask on. Take it off for 2 minutes and 3 securities personnel are next to you right away.

No more plastic bottles sold.. it is now metal beer can water..weird but not bad

Plenty of sanitizer all over the place

Need to get that crowd noise for the next home games.. it does make a difference at home

No lines for food or bathroom as expected

It’s going to be a lot more energetic for the FSU game. You’ll see.

Advertisement
Back