How stadium will look come the 2015 season

Advertisement
The Golden, James, new president excuse for 2015: "It is like we are playing away every game. Will take years to get used to this hostile new environment!"

They will have that anyway and be able to blame the fans for staying away. "Fans fault" Smokey, get used to it.

Advertisement
Yeah, everybody's still ****ed about moving our stadium practically to the micosukee.

Nobody gives a **** about you trying to soften the blow.

Our asses were comfortable on jagged tetanus metal slabs where bleachers once were. Nobody cares about your fancy new seats.

can't wait until announcers say something to the line of "the fans at sun life underwent a wardrobe change. from orange to aqua"

Advertisement
let me join in the fun , lipstick on a pig, nothing has been fixed, it will be empty.

i think some of youll cowards are retarded i guess you would have rather good ole sorn life how it was i never seen a fan base that *****es so much

There are a lot of miserable people on this board.

Unfortunately, we may not have a football team to cheer on if Golden is allowed to hang around

Advertisement
I'm excited. If it's really going to be done to where it could receive future superbowls wears going to have a great stadium. Still not our own but why people are upset our stadium is getting nicer is beyond me.

Advertisement
ab8a6d219d8b51b13a48a2467b1debad.jpg
how it will look in 2016 UM games

I'm sure it's just the picture but the seats look like there is no slope to them.
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it's just a factor of the illustration otherwise it's actually going to be even quieter than the current stadium.

I was also thinking the same thing because i like the stadiums that are stacked closer to the field with a steeper slope.....better for noise, better game experience and feel for the fans, and also better for viewing, not having to look at the backs of people's heads and losing the view in the corner endzones.

Still has very awkward corner viewing angles, but much better. They need to relocate the tunnels to the awkward corners vs. the center of the endzone.

If I break down and go to a game, I'm taking the awkward corner seats so I get a distorted view of that generous defensive scheme. Maybe it'll seem like they not giving up as many yards.

Advertisement
Back