how small will c/o 2013 be?

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
-we appear to be filling up to 85 this year with a big class
-17 rising seniors currently listed on scout for next year (18 assuming Buchanon is back)
-subtract from that; Streeter, Forston, Vernon, Washington
-factor in whatever scholarship reductions we may have from ncaa
-hold on to your butts

Advertisement
My rough count says we are now somewhere around 42. The most we could sign this year is around 33, so we will be around 75 this year, and that assumes everyone qualifies and no one leaves early. so unless scholly reductions are severe, we should have plenty for 2013.

My rough count says we are now somewhere around 42. The most we could sign this year is around 33, so we will be around 75 this year, and that assumes everyone qualifies and no one leaves early. so unless scholly reductions are severe, we should have plenty for 2013.

????

According to my count we have 58 players on scholarship w/o attrition. 14 would be Sr, 20 Jrs, 14 So, 10 RS Fr.

Advertisement
So we brought in 7 EEs. If Brown flips, we get 8. That and 25 would = 33, no?

The sanctions don't impact class totals directly, only the school total. We could very well have a scenario where 9 scholarship loss or less doesn't impact us as much. At the current rate of attrition we may be down 9 next year even with a class of 29/30.

The sanctions don't impact class totals directly, only the school total. We could very well have a scenario where 9 scholarship loss or less doesn't impact us as much. At the current rate of attrition we may be down 9 next year even with a class of 29/30.

I was thinking the same thing. We may self impose due to we can't use them anyways. There is going to be a vacuum with all them leaving and maximum class sizes. Maybe what it all is boiling down to...

Pretty funny, we may be at 80 next year with a full class. It would be stupid not to self impose scholarship losses, the first year is free.

Advertisement
Didn't Boise get one really bad year of scholarship losses for their deal? If you can find a year where it will work, make it happen. Most of the roster will be young anyway.

Advertisement
Back