How Randy Melvin got the job?

Advertisement
Advertisement
i dont get why i should get ****ed he hit up golden on social media for the job.. so what?

Advertisement
You know you're getting ****ed when you got half of the Temple staff that won 9 games in the ******* MAC, including a ******* 10 pts lead blow to lost against Villanova...

So a candidate found there was a job opening and then reached out to the hiring manager using the internet?????

Ground breaking stuff.

So a candidate found there was a job opening and then reached out to the hiring manager using the internet?????

Ground breaking stuff.

It's getting loopy around here.
None of us are happy with the UM BOT, AD and coaches.
But I don't get why folks have to manufacture non-issues.

I'm assuming Al Groh's inability to use technology properly cost him a job here.

"You know my grandson sent me a text message the other day saying "Hey, grandpa! I love you."

You know what I did? I called him back and said "You could have just called me, you little f*cker"....

gtechfoot.0123_2B1.JPG

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Melvin said Golden is "very, very detailed" and said he's a pleasure to work for "because he lets me coach."
"He has a unique creativity along with the ability to be detailed," Melvin said. "That’s the thing that really attracts me. Getting the pieces, coaching them up, that’s how you get things done properly. Sometimes it doesn’t build as fast people want. But when it’s done right, it’s built to last.”

So Grolden gets the details, but misses the WINS. Hmmm... Since it's apparently built to last, we'll be in Loserville for a long time.

Ground breaking stuff.

It's getting loopy around here.
None of us are happy with the UM BOT, AD and coaches.
But I don't get why folks have to manufacture non-issues.

When you're only tool is a hammer, you go around trying to turn everything into a nail.

Advertisement
Back