How old are we? I was sent here because I post in CAPS.

Caneofcanes

Sophomore
LIKE REALLY? ITS NOT LIKE I WAS VULGAR OR TALKING OUT OF MY ***. THE POWER TRIP IS RIDICULOUS SERIOUSLY. IM 46 AND SOME ARE OLDER. THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE FONT. I KNOW SIGHT STARTS TO DIM FOR SOME AT 50.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LIKE REALLY? ITS NOT LIKE I WAS VULGAR OR TALKING OUT OF MY ***. THE POWER TRIP IS RIDICULOUS SERIOUSLY. IM 46 AND SOME ARE OLDER. THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE FONT. I KNOW SIGHT STARTS TO DIM FOR SOME AT 50.
Until you post in normal font you can stay off the board. Since you started this thread in ALL CAPS my guess is that hasn’t registered with you yet.

Just make the font on your phone bigger.

can you view CIS on this?

jb-smart3-front.png

Advertisement

Your excuse is lame and uninformed. Per Harvard University's website on Digital Accessibility,

For optimal readability:
  • Avoid using all caps. Readability is reduced with all caps because all words have a uniform rectangular shape, meaning readers can't identify words by their shape.

Advertisement
Yes, we have devolved to discussing fonts. What's next background color or debates over the Oxford comma?

Advertisement
Until you post in normal font you can stay off the board. Since you started this thread in ALL CAPS my guess is that hasn’t registered with you yet.

Just make the font on your phone bigger.
WHATS CRAZY IS I SEE MANY OTHERS DOING IT.

Advertisement
Back