How much will you wager that Butch.....

Dash

Band
Banned
.....is hired.

I'm willing to bet 1K that he will NOT be hired. Who wants to take me up on this?

Advertisement
without a doubt someone will take you up on this and without a doubt the loser will not pay

.....is hired.

I'm willing to bet 1K that he will NOT be hired. Who wants to take me up on this?

From your lips to gods ears. As long as it's not followed up by "and hires Strong, Christobal or Chud".

Oh absolutely. I mean if it's between Butch and those guys it's not even close Butch better get the job. But then, that means Miami is neither serious about football, nor competent enough to be successful in athletics.

This is silly. You have no clue that he won't be hired and whoever bet against you has no clue he will be hired. If you love gambling come to Vegas. At least you get some freebees with that.

Advertisement
whats the matter ? Butch make all you little girls nervous ?

Oh, they MAD.

After all their ingenious, analytical (emphasis on anal) postulations and personal favorites being ignored or losing out - they're getting ****y.

Hormones.

That hormone thing really messes with females.

Advertisement

Oh, they MAD.

After all their ingenious, analytical (emphasis on anal) postulations and personal favorites being ignored or losing out - they're getting ****y.

Hormones.

dammit mane, I'm praying to God that you're right.... Real talk Arch, when Butch becomes head coach I have to buy you a drink.

Oh, they MAD.

Hormones.

dammit mane, I'm praying to God that you're right.... Real talk Arch, when Butch becomes head coach I have to buy you a drink.

And I'll return the favor.

They just taste better when someone else is buying!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back