How much money do we have left?

clg003

Junior
Premium
I know were private but I have seen some numbers thrown around.

Has anyone kept track?

Would be interesting to know.

Advertisement

Has anyone kept track?

There literally is not one person on this site who knows how much we have spent or how much is left. Anybody who says they do is purely speculating.

Has anyone kept track?

There literally is not one person on this site who knows how much we have spent or how much is left. Anybody who says they do is purely speculating.

Yes but I have seen numbers thrown up for just about every hire.

600K for brown

250 for Rumph

And we are saying we have 3 mill for assistants.

I mean if we are sitting on another mill then its going to be spent on someone big.

Pretty sure they have enough to get some wings and French fries. Or maybe just a rib... How much for just one rib?

Advertisement
This is one of those situations where it pays to have common sense. Common sense should tell you that Richt had multiple options when UGA fired him. Therefore, common sense should also tell you that a man with options would not settle for a budget less than what he had at his last job, especially given the fact that he had problems with UGA on budget and had to dip into his own pocket to pay assistants.

Advertisement
This is one of those situations where it pays to have common sense. Common sense should tell you that Richt had multiple options when UGA fired him. Therefore, common sense should also tell you that a man with options would not settle for a budget less than what he had at his last job, especially given the fact that he had problems with UGA on budget and had to dip into his own pocket to pay assistants.

Yep, if Richt's hires turn out to be duds it's on him - he would not have taken the job if he didn't feel the school would provide the necessary funds for a decent staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back