How much longer will McElwain last before getting fired?

How many years will McElwain coach before being fired?

Votes: 26 22.6%

Votes: 65 56.5%

Votes: 15 13.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 4

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • He'll never get fired

Votes: 6 5.2%

• Total voters

Cane707

Redshirt Freshman
I think he's going to pull off a Muschamp 2013 sooner or later, possibly this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This was his last spring game at UF

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

He will survive on 8-5 seasons until we beat em clemson style opening game 2019

I mean its not unreasonable lol.

Their defense isn't amazing and we will have junior perry throwing to junior jeff thomas

sophomore pope and sophomore hightower

and then jordan and mallory.

Oh yeah also sophomore lingard running behind kai reed gaynor scaife and donaldson.

I think we can score a good 45 points on their mediocre defense with no more stars. And then our d don't even get me started lol.

D line garvin junior johnson junior on the outside
ford junior and nesta sophmore

lb wayne junior amari/reese/jamien as sophomores

cb ty campbell sophomore trajan junior and blades sophomore

fs jobe ss amari carter

FORGET IT JAKE ALLEN WONT SCORE A POINT!!!!!

who is their running back.....lemons who won't qualify with an ok line sh1tty offense sh1tty qb and sh1tty receivers how will they score.

Im calling it now we will shut out uf and score 40+ in 2019

Oh this is gonna b fun!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
He will be fired in 2019, mid year.

That's the year we skullfūck them in Orlando during the first game, sending them into a tailspin for the rest of the season.

They'll manage to squeeze out 8-9 wins in 2017 and 2018 in that gawd-awful SEC East, and with that pussified OOC schedule, so that's why I see him lasting through 2018.

It's just gonna be a beautiful thing when we rip them to shreds in 2019

That's the year we skullfūck them in Orlando during the first game, sending them into a tailspin for the rest of the season.

They'll manage to squeeze out 8-9 wins in 2017 and 2018 in that gawd-awful SEC East, and with that pussified OOC schedule, so that's why I see him lasting through 2018.

he will b fired 2 hours after the game just like gorldon

Advertisement
He won't get fired as long as he keeps squeezing through the weak SEC East, and there is no one in the east that makes me feel like any of that is changing anytime soon.

He's got 2 years guaranteed imo. If he doesn't step up in yr 3 or loses some big games I can see him being fired before the season ends.

Advertisement
He still have a few years. Here in North Florida, they haven't realized he's terrible yet. He's supposed to be an offensive coach yet their offense puts up Muschamp numbers. Now that the defense is going downhill they'll soon know

I wonder how upset the Randy brigade will be on canesinsight once Shannon loses his DC job.

Advertisement
He won't get fired as long as he keeps squeezing through the weak SEC East, and there is no one in the east that makes me feel like any of that is changing anytime soon.

Kirby-Smart-Crying-Jordan-e1476615253187.jpg

I wonder how upset the Randy brigade will be on canesinsight once Shannon loses his DC job.

Saw an article that said "Shannon simplifies UF Defense." They have no idea just how "simple" that defense can get.

I'm not black but I really don't think Shannon's a bad DC. He'd get fired as DC mostly because of how bad the offense is. When the head coach is fired the rest of the staff is usually fired with him.

he will b fired 2 hours after the game just like gorldon

I think he'll get fired 2 hours before the game because the AD will be so scared of the beatdown we're about to give UF.

Advertisement
Back