How much longer until we declare LT officially a bust?

Advertisement
It’s just sad we have a first round talent that doesn’t have first round effort and work ethic. Film doesn’t lie
I agree but that’s something we can’t change… definitely wish this recruiting class was better with some whales but I trust that we will land some kids via the portal who will step up

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Perfectly said.

Aggressively clueless.

Guys that wear Bermuda shorts up around their armpits and never played a sport in their lives, look at a couple of DT stats and judge just on that. Don’t know a ******* thing about football.

Sometimes I wonder if I was this ignorant that I might not be a happier person. Just blissfully walking around like a complete idiot not understanding anything about anything. I’ll bet it’s not a bad life, just empty skulls not knowing how bad off they have it.

Aggressively clueless. I wish I would’ve thought of it.
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes

Who looks "aggressively clueless" now? Biiiit ch.

RECEIPT

OP taking a beating these past couple of weeks. Poor guy. Lol
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
The OP got back up, dusted himself off, stuck to his guns and saved this RECEIPT.

Advertisement
He's ranked #14 on CBS Sports Draft Prospect Rankings...

The star system was built to predict NFL futures, right? He's lived up to that.

This is a horrific take.
Was it really a horrific take? You can choose whichever descriptive adjective you'd like, but the fact is, the take was accurate. Undrafted 5 star = bust.
@dukemv

RECEIPT

Last edited:
This is the best take in here thus far. Their take is he isn't Warren Sapp, therefore, he's a bust. That's insane.

From 11th ranked prospect in his senior class to 14th ranked draft prospect in his first opportunity amongst multiple recruiting classes would seemingly represent him outperforming his original position.
...to undrafted. I stand by my original take.

RECEIPT

Advertisement
Now i can buy a bit of disappointment by some. But a bust? When LT comes to play he can play his @ss off. That's not a bust. That's called motivation. Lets see how he pans out the rest of the season. We don't need anymore of your analysis or takes. You came out n left field
I came out of left field like the best dammm closer baseball ever saw. Deadly accurate.

Advertisement
Mel Kiper still has LT as the #1 DT and #17 overall draft prospect.

17. Leonard Taylor III, DT, Miami
6-3, 305 pounds | Previously: NR

I'm a big fan of Taylor. He fires off the ball and understands how to disengage from blockers to create a tackle for loss; he has put up back-to-back seasons with at least 10. He's powerful and can use his strength to beat double-teams. He pushes the pocket from the interior, making it tough for quarterbacks to step up and deliver throws. He had just six sacks over three seasons, so he still has room to grow as a pass-rusher. He has one so far this season.

Defensive tackles​

1. Leonard Taylor III, Miami
2. Jer'Zhan Newton, Illinois
3. Kris Jenkins, Michigan
4. T'Vondre Sweat, Texas
5. McKinnley Jackson, Texas A&M
6. T.J. Sanders, South Carolina
7. Mekhi Wingo, LSU
8. Tyleik Williams, Ohio State
9. Keith Randolph Jr., Illinois
10. Howard Cross III, Notre Dame

This didn't age well.