How much credit can CIS take if/when Golden is fired?

FAKE Chip Brierre

Band
Banned
I think it's pretty safe to say that CIS is THE leading online source of news and discussion when it comes to Miami Hurricanes football.

it was here where the first rumblings of displeasure at Golden started. it was this website that launched the fire al golden banner that made the national news.

this is the exclusive (and free) source of inside scoop on the football team.

overwhelming majority of this website users want golden gone.

my question is when golden is gone, how much credit can we take for maintaining pressure on Golden?

Advertisement
Seeing as 90% of the ****suckers on here wanna extend Golden, I'd say little to none.

Advertisement
but there is not a site that handles or speaks of UM football that does not hate AL and gang...That Bethune game with be 42K of screaming for als head hate to miss it

WEZ/CIS all are the same. i mean they started out as the same website.

No. Not exactly.

The intellectuals, comical elite, luminous, quick-witted, clever, sparkling, and highly analytical migrated to WEZ to join other intellectuals, comical elite, luminous, quick-witted, clever, sparkling and highly analyticals over there.

Birds of a feather . . .

ZERO

I know we all wanna think we are really important but we're really not....not in a good way or bad way. This team is a national brand that probably has more fans watching and caring about it around the country than there are in Miami.

Advertisement
Seeing as 90% of the ****suckers on here wanna extend Golden, I'd say little to none.

I was still supporting Golden by then but still sure as **** didn't want to see him extended. In fact, the extension was the first thing that made me think he needed to go-- administration horrible track record there.

WEZ/CIS all are the same. i mean they started out as the same website.

No. Not exactly.

The intellectuals, comical elite, luminous, quick-witted, clever, sparkling, and highly analytical migrated to WEZ to join other intellectuals, comical elite, luminous, quick-witted, clever, sparkling and highly analyticals over there.

Birds of a feather . . .

You make WEZ sound like a bunch of stuck up know-it-alls like Golden. Is that true?

As the other enlightened posters in this thread have stated, absolutely zero. The WEZ is the bastion of Canes freedom, don't get it twisted.

Advertisement
Did anyone on staff at CiS publish a story calling for Golden to be fired?

Or, did they manipulate a site member into doing it and attaching 'OPINION' next to it so CiS can always say they never officially did a story like that?

I respect DMoney and DanE, but they both came out as *****es in how they handled that whole thing.

ZERO

I know we all wanna think we are really important but we're really not....not in a good way or bad way. This team is a national brand that probably has more fans watching and caring about it around the country than there are in Miami.

Oh, some will claim it, unreservedly so. Both websites are a drop in the total fantasies bucket.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back