How much are we paying these new coaches?

If I had to guess:
Mario - $8m
Gattis - $1.7m
Ponce - $600k
Steele - $1.5m (I think he has buyout left)
Mirabal - $600k
Salave’a - $550k
Smith - $550k
Strong - $750k
Addie - $725k
Strong probably got a little bit more since he has HC experience.

Advertisement
Less than that OP.

Steele and Gattis are maybe $3-3.5M combined and our highest paid position coaches are less than $800k.

Only A&M and maybe Bama/Ohio St are paying your numbers.
Mario‘s salary is up there with the big boys, maybe a little less…

1645359558642.jpeg

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised, to find our assistant pool, nearing the 9 mil point. Not sure, with all the names (titles be damned), it's gonna stay under 8. But, no matter the number, ....we all about swimming in the big boy pool now!!

OP: have u eva saw a movie where a person kept getting pressured by someone & they’re death scared of them & all of a sudden the person ends up dead & the scared person starts asking questions & an Italian smacks him on the jaw & says hey! 4get about it?!? That’s what u should do here! Don’t ask questions & just roll with the punches! Take it easy! Jesus Christ

Advertisement
Not being a **** at but why does it matter. No body really knows much right now about a dam thing, Mario got ****t locked up like a drum. But from what we have gathered its pretty clear $$$$$ isnt a worry any more. Well at least not for the next few years. If these dudes who we are told are as rich as gold records, then what do we care what the new coaches salaries are. Personally give them all 5 mil a year and tell them where else you getting this fat jack at.

Last edited:
If they get the Canes into the playoffs- not enough
If they do not get the canes into the playoffs-too much

Advertisement
Mirabal and Salave’a were making more at Oregon then that and got more titles here at Miami so they definitely getting paid more

Salaries for Oregon last year.

Mirabal at $600,000 and Salave’a at $685,000.

Addae made $500,000 at Georgia last year (they’re paying McClendon $700,000 FWIW).

Have to think you’d add $100,000 to each of those to get their Miami salary. I doubt we have anyone under $400,000. Field will probably be lowest if he sticks.

Last edited:
Well Mario is making about 9 mil a year, so I’m guessing OC-1.5-2mil DC same as OC. Position coaches probably between 500-800k

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back