How Miami’s TE’s Stack Up (edited thread title)

TE plays a key part in the flanker screen we miss so dearly as we are now a threat at the TE position in clearing out LB and safety for this play the flanker screen to EXPLODE .

GOCANES

Advertisement
You guys think Skinner will get any burn this year?
For sure, I wont be surprised if multiple guys wont get a decent amount of snaps.. Mallory will start but history has shown he will get nicks and bruises, Arroyo got next and will play an equal amount as a starter type, Brantley will be used in that h back type role and will get on field that way, skinner too talented not to get snaps, Mammarelli as a solid blocking type, probably goal line and also in that h back role..

Advertisement
You guys think Skinner will get any burn this year?
Without question he will.

Him getting here in the Spring was pivotal together those early reps & he’s already been ahead of schedule in his development. We’ll see how he handles the intensity of Fall camp, but all signs point to him getting snaps this year is some kind of role as a chain mover in the intermediate routes, potential Red Zone threat & can also play as a Flex-Out Z WR as well.

I’ve been saying it since it was announced that Gattis was going to be the OC that the TE’s were going to EAT in this offense because it’s a heavy TE friendly system that operates everything from Inside-Out. So anybody who’s a TE on this roster should see the field at some point this season.

We’re going to see A LOT of 23, 22, 13, 12 & 02 Personnel looks; it remains to be seen how the WR group will perform, that’s still a pretty big question mark, but TE’s & RB’s will THRIVE in this Offense.

Liberty City El, do you see us maybe putting our TE’s out wide if the WR’s struggle?

Mallory's best plays all get called back. Had some issues with drops early last year but was otherwise quite good. If he can remain healthy he should absolutely ball this year imo. Hard to say who emerges between he and Arroyo but Mallory's decision to return for a 5th year benefits us mightily.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Gattis wants Mallory to be a veteran leader. Arroyo has it all. I love how physical he is. Skinner might be the best pass catcher on the team already. He needs to be split out and play. Let's see how things look in the Fall.
mqdefault.jpg

Gattis can want Angie, but Mallory has been a disappointment. Re them all you have to hope:
1- potential becomes reality (I'm a HUGE Arroyo mark since his Hudl film)
2- Cristobal/Feld/Field can reverse the injury situation at TE that existed with Field/Diaz/Feeley
3- I don't worry about Gattis game planning for TE's to catch balls, but I hope Mallory isn't used as often out in space blocking or on split zone as much

Advertisement
Back