How many yards does Duke need to break the record?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The big records are "0-3 vs Free Shoes" and "3x Third in the Coastal"

Sorry, individual accomplishments during a MISERABLE stretch under Folden don't interest me.

ONE Coastal > All the rushing yard records on the planet

While Duke's accomplishments are incredible, it's equally incredible that he has been able to do it while the Canes have been so insignificant and mediocre. What are Duke's top three wins while he's been here? 2013 Florida?

Extremely unfair to blame losses on your all-time leading rusher during a 3 year stretch. Especially when he was injured for half of them.

Before Kaaya, he was the ONLY thing to like about this program for about 10 years.

Advertisement
Agreed. Shame he's been playing under this regime. What I find disheartening is that our once mighty program is so low that our biggest goal is to win our division of a basketball conference, and we can't do it.

Extremely unfair to blame losses on your all-time leading rusher during a 3 year stretch. Especially when he was injured for half of them.

Before Kaaya, he was the ONLY thing to like about this program for about 10 years.

Agree. The guy would give his all for this program. He is even contemplating coming back. That's how much love he has for Miami

Agreed. Shame he's been playing under this regime. What I find disheartening is that our once mighty program is so low that our biggest goal is to win our division of a basketball conference, and we can't do it.

Benn I'm gonna NEG you not because you said something bad just the opposite you spoke the truth and it stings.

basketball conference wow its sad but true. ........

While Duke's accomplishments are incredible, it's equally incredible that he has been able to do it while the Canes have been so insignificant and mediocre. What are Duke's top three wins while he's been here? 2013 Florida?

We would have had losing seasons without Duke Johnson.

Advertisement
Makes OJ Andersons record that has stood for 34 years even more so. Anderson only dreamed of having the talent on the current team.

Who cares! Duke was on the sideline during the final drive against FSU.

Him breaking the record means nothing.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back