How many wins does Manny need to keep his job?

How many wins to keep our Manny "Savage" Diaz home and in charge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I think because it's all a cumulative effect, if he doesn't win enough to convince the mass of fans that we are headed in the right direction, and I think 9 wins is that threshold for this coming season, he will be gone. Too much disappointment and outcry.

8 or 9. If he doesn’t win the coastal, I think he’s gone. It’s all dependent on that.

Advertisement
I’m saying 8. The BOTs May let him slide wit 7, idk. Anything lower than that he should expect to gtfo.

Just posted this in another thread..

It'll be sometime in year 3 after the Alabama massacre forces Blake's hand.

Manny set the bar so low this year that 7 wins & an offense ranked higher than last in the nation will look like a huge improvement. ****.. 8 wins may get him an extension.

Too many people have short-term memories to force a change. It's gonna take a televised embarrassment.

I guarantee a lot of the people bashing him now will be praising him for an 8 win season.
This year people acted like they didnt start 0-2 because they crushed Bethune. Then posters stopped caring about the struggle against Central Michigan & 28-0 hole againat VT because of the win over Virginia. Then they forgot all about the loss to GT because of the 3 game streak against Pitt, Louisville & FSU. Same **** will happen next year & Manny will survive.

He won’t survive with 7. 8 is a toss up. 9 will prob save his job. 7 means we had losses to teams we shouldn’t lose to, which won’t cut it for the bot. Trust me.

Advertisement
8 or 9. If he doesn’t win the coastal, I think he’s gone. It’s all dependent on that.
Good point about the coastal. If he wins 9 and not the Coastal, he's probably retained. If he wins 8 and the Coastal, he's probably retained. Anything less than those and I don't think Blake will be able to keep the status quo. Not after ******** up on multiple hires.

Manny can got undefeated next year and I still want his *** gone cuz he is a F*cking joke of a head coach. Take #TNM shove it up your candy *** and go back to Cuba where you belong you Bum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back