DaCanes386 Sophomore Joined May 6, 2013 Messages 825 Jun 1, 2016 #41 I think Bruce starts as a return guy. There's a lot of competition for the LB's, so my number would be 3 total true freshman start day 1.
I think Bruce starts as a return guy. There's a lot of competition for the LB's, so my number would be 3 total true freshman start day 1.
S Sooch Redshirt Freshman Joined May 28, 2015 Messages 187 Jun 1, 2016 #42 DaCanes386 said: I think Bruce starts as a return guy. There's a lot of competition for the LB's, so my number would be 3 total true freshman start day 1. Click to expand... Good point regarding Bruce as a return guy! Was he a beast returner in HS?
DaCanes386 said: I think Bruce starts as a return guy. There's a lot of competition for the LB's, so my number would be 3 total true freshman start day 1. Click to expand... Good point regarding Bruce as a return guy! Was he a beast returner in HS?