How many times

CBurrr93

Sophomore
I know this is just rehashing thoughts that have already been said, alas.... how many times are we as a defense going to align in such a way (pre-snap mind you) where a guy like me who didn’t even play football as a sport, can say “my gosh we are outflanked and out of position before the ball is even snapped.” On one of ETN’s huge runs it was blatantly obvious Before the snap that if he got to strong side edge, it would be off to the races. It’s as if this defense plays football as if the football field is 30 yards wide and not 54 or whatever it is. When you are already defeated before the snap and can’t even line up correctly, that falls squarely on coaching and absolutely nothing else. It is a complete failure and there’s plenty of guys that coach grade school football who wouldn’t stand for it. This defense doesn’t know how to set an edge because I assume they are not taught to do so. The life of a Miami fan I guess. We have talented players overall yet have to watch them be put in positions to fail. As I said, I’m sure it has been discussed. But others have to be seeing what I’m seeing, correct?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back