Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't discount the flair.

Could take CIS to a whole new level.
66e944f044f9740bedda8fd391a44831.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
At first, I could not figure out why anyone would want to know where they rank on the ignore list. Now, I it get it! We will compete at any and everything, once we find out that stats are being kept.

LMAO. This is dumb as f'uck, but man, the curiosity is getting the best of me, @OBLIVION. I have to know.

Where am I ranked?

It’s not dumb, that’s human nature.

I just personally believe most normal males are hardwired to be competitive.

But my number is so bland.. Enough to be just barely mildly annoying, but not so high as to be worn as a badge of honor-shame.

btw, I’ve never used the ignore feature on anybody. Like on a lot of NYSOM‘s posts, I ignored them by scrolling past. So I ignore people, I just do it by not reading their posts.

But my number is so bland.. Enough to be just barely mildly annoying, but not so high as to be worn as a badge of honor-shame.

btw, I’ve never used the ignore feature on anybody. Like on a lot of NYSOM‘s posts, I ignored them by scrolling past. So I ignore people, I just do it by not reading their posts.
That's called being a well adjusted adult.

Advertisement

It may not be dumb, but I felt like it would be dumb to request it, and yet, I requested it. What does that say about me? Lol.

I also can't recall ever using the ignore button. What makes the forum great, is the fact that it is melting pot of dumb ****, insightful info, and booty gifs. I can't miss out on any of it, especially a bouncing ***!

#KTDT removed any reason I can see for the ignore feature.

It may not be dumb, but I felt like it would be dumb to request it, and yet, I requested it. What does that say about me? Lol.

I also can't recall ever using the ignore button. What makes the forum great, is the fact that it is melting pot of dumb ****, insightful info, and booty gifs. I can't miss out on any of it, especially a bouncing ***!
I’ve never used the ignore button either reg for the same reason - afraid I’d miss out on some good ****! BTW, how’s Austin doin’?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back