How many ships with Mario!

How many do you think he can bring us?

This has the feeling of a coach who probably wouldn’t even flirt with an NFL job and wants to just make Miami it forever.

I’m going out on a limb to say he will get us 3 by the time he is done here.

Pirates Fleet GIF by Sea of Thieves

Advertisement
Mario is Butch WITH MONEY (something Butch never had access to). Even with Butch’s lack of game day acumen, he led us to the doorstep in 2000 (got robbed actually). Different college landscape now—understatement of the century—but I think Mario can get us to the table multiple seasons. I think his FLOOR is what Notre Dame has done for the last decade or so.

Advertisement
This is the type of Job where Mario could be a lifer. Wouldn’t be surprised (if he does what he needs to) if he got to 15-20 years at the helm.

I think 2 NCs in a 10 year period is realistic. But being relevant year in and year out is what has me most excited.
Agree. If he’s half as successful as Saban we’ll all be thrilled. Who knows, he saw Bama up close maybe he can replicate the success here.

Agree. If he’s half as successful as Saban we’ll all be thrilled. Who knows, he saw Bama up close maybe he can replicate the success here.
At Miami, with strong NIL support, new state of the art facilities and stadium, Jordan Brand gear, the best coaching staff on paper, best AD in the country, Zo, and CIS.....wtf not?

**** Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back