How Many Night Home Games?

Advertisement
This is the Not Ready for Prime Time coarching staph, remember? The only game that Canes fans will be hoping will be at night is at FSU. Praying we get blown out for all to see (which seems likely) so that Golden is exposed (yet again) and canned (which seems unlikely). ESPN(2, U, whatever) may attempt to put VaTech hoping for something competitive. And playing up that the coastal is still in play. I figure that give us that one. We probably have an iota of name recognition left with the rest of the country., so it wouldn't surprise me if the VaTech game is at night. If we lose that. Fuggedaboudit. Nobody wants to watch the post FSU tailspin of Miami in prime time.

Advertisement
Folden: Joe, it is difficult to coach games during the Lunch Hours. People do not understand how important lunch is.

Its a disgrace that Mods and writers on this site are now trolls and mopes. I guess its the cool thing to do.

Its a disgrace that Mods and writers on this site are now trolls and mopes. I guess its the cool thing to do.

Nah just the pathetic state of the football program. I for one am tired of losing. I gave up with golden last year, i stayed patient too long

Upon further review, we will have a good handful of night games. We play two games on Friday night this year (FAU & Pitt) and a Thursday night game @ Cincinnati. Although the Pitt game is the day after Thanksgiving, so it won't necessarily be a night game.

So Im going with 3: @ FSU, @ Cincinnati and @ FAU. No home night games this year.

Advertisement
I guess its cooler to believe in a loser and be the super fan?

As long as AG is the head coach at UM...the program will continue in the current death spin. Anyone who still has hope needs one and possibly all of the following:

a psychiatric evaluation
Vision test
hearing test
substance abuse evaluation
intelligence test
prostate exam by Blake's wife

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Rose: Hey, Coach. The fans want wins.

Folden: Joe, wins should not matter when you have Pillars and Core Values! We were Pillars and Core Value National Champs last year.

As long as AG is the head coach at UM...the program will continue in the current death spin. Anyone who still has hope needs one and possibly all of the following:

a psychiatric evaluation
Vision test
hearing test
intelligence test

So you dont like the coach and team isnt winning so you just root against them and talk **** about the program? No respect for players, no loyalty to the school/team/program. Serious character flaw, i got no respect for someone like that. Seems thats the majority in here. If you cant stick with us during the bad times *** off when we're on top. (Que responses of We havent won for over 10 years, this staph wont ever win, Bot doesnt care about winning, I'll be a fan when corch Folden and Dorito are gone. Only Super fans put up with this. BBB or some other wanna be funny, regurgitated bs thats said every day.) Running this program/institution isnt any of your jobs or responsibility, you dont own this school, your a fan of the sports teams, mostly the football team. Thats it. You think your being a real diehard fan but actually your being a crying, whining, puss-e that acts like a victim. Be a man, not a coward who crys about flying a banner or protests at sporting events like some hippie puss-e. Either your with us or against us theres no weak a-ss gray area. If you cant handle it go follow another team. Alabama, Florida St and Ohio St have all won titles recently so that should fit your criteria. l__l

Last edited:

a psychiatric evaluation
Vision test
hearing test
intelligence test

So you dont like the coach and team isnt winning so you just root against them and talk **** about the program? No respect for players, no loyalty to the school/team/program. Serious character flaw, i got no respect for someone like that. Seems thats the majority in here. If you cant stick with us during the bad times *** off when we're on top. (Que responses of We havent won for over 10 years, this staph wont ever win, Bot doesnt care about winning, I'll be a fan when corch Folden and Dorito are gone. Only Super fans put up with this. BBB or some other wanna be funny, regurgitated bs thats said every day.) Running this program/institution isnt any of your jobs or responsibility, you dont own this school, your a fan of the sports teams, mostly the football team. Thats it. You think your being a real diehard fan but actually your being a crying, whining, puss-e that acts like a victim. Be a man, not a coward who crys about flying a banner or protests at sporting events like some hippie puss-e. Either your with us or against us theres no weak a-ss gray area. If you cant handle it go follow another team. Alabama, Florida St and Ohio St have all won titles recently so that should fit your criteria. l__l

Don't be such a puss-e, whining and crying about our fan base. So you don't like how we post and just talk **** about us? I'll tell you what Alabama, Fsu and Ohio state have no grey area maybe you should go be a fan of that fan base.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

a psychiatric evaluation
Vision test
hearing test
intelligence test

:jordan::jordan::jordan:

a psychiatric evaluation
Vision test
hearing test
intelligence test

BRING BACK BUTCH!!

Advertisement
Golden minions make it too easy to ID them...come on fellas, cant this **** program do something right?

Advertisement
Back