How many more games does a win this week buy Manny?

Ttack99

Recruit
As I'd love to come watch my Cane's kick *** this weekend, I'd also really not like to see Manny's tenure extended any longer than it needs to be. I'm sure you all feel that same torn feeling. So, if we were to win this weekend, do you think it has no effect on to when Manny gets fired or keeps that window open until he loses a few more games this season. On the other side of things, does a loss this weekend solidify the firing and would it come after the game this week?

I really think they need to find a new AD first & foremost.... but I'd like that to be done yesterday.

Advertisement
As I'd love to come watch my Cane's kick *** this weekend, I'd also really not like to see Manny's tenure extended any longer than it needs to be. I'm sure you all feel that same torn feeling. So, if we were to win this weekend, do you think it has no effect on to when Manny gets fired or keeps that window open until he loses a few more games this season. On the other side of things, does a loss this weekend solidify the firing and would it come after the game this week?

I really think they need to find a new AD first & foremost.... but I'd like that to be done yesterday.
We ALL want to see the Cane's win AND for Manny to be fired. Unfortunately, those two desires are completely incompatible at this moment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

If he loses the next two and they’re embarrassing, he’ll be fired before fsu. If he’s not blown out in one or both, he’ll be here until the end of the year. We won’t win against NC State or Pitt. He’s cooked if I’m correct. If he finishes 6-6, I wouldn’t be confident about him being fired. Blake isn’t fighting to fire Manny. He’s fighting for himself. Manny staying another year, is in Blake’s best interest. I’m not confident that Blake gets fired regardless. The President and BOT are both inept. There’s a desire to keep as much of the status quo in place as possible. The BOT is more concerned with their own networking, than they are with the wins and losses on any athletic field.

Last edited:
Unless we lose by 35, hes staying at least until the end of the year…everyone thinking it will happen during the season after a 3 pt loss is apparently new to Miami

Advertisement
Unless we lose by 35, hes staying at least until the end of the year…everyone thinking it will happen during the season after a 3 pt loss is apparently new to Miami
I said on another thread that unless the players just completely give up, I dont see a 35pt loss left on the schedule. Thats Bama level domination. NC State and Pitt are good but they arent that **** good. That said, we will still lose both games probably in the same fashion we lost UVA and UNC. Last second losses.

Advertisement
Man crack is wack... you guys are foaming at the mouth with nonsense. Manny is gone and they are waiting till end of season. There is no rush at this point because both USC and LSU jobs are open. We likely wont hire anyone until those jobs are filled.

A win gives him till the FSU game. But lose that and you're gone.

I'm thinking they let him finish the season as long as all loses aren't too ugly.

Needs to win out to have any chance of keeping his job. Gone after the first blowout

Advertisement
Back