How many more games do we lose this year?

WndyCityCane

Recruit
For the past 20 years or so a loss like this exposes us and mentally we go on to limp through the rest of the season - ugly loses to inferior teams.

I found it interesting that the main concern on ESPN is that, predictable that we lose to Clemson, but will we recover?

go Canes!!

Advertisement
We’re the miami hurricanes. We have that swag. We won’t lose again the rest of the year. We are prepared, we tackle properly, our best players play and last but not least.... we have maturity

If it wasn't for King I would say we definitely drop more games this year. King is a fighter and a leader so I'm hopeful he keeps us from going in the tank. We have to get better and coach better.
Dumb game plans tonight.

We’re the miami hurricanes. We have that swag. We won’t lose again the rest of the year. We are prepared, we tackle properly, our best players play and last but not least.... we have maturity
1602393126439.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
How I feel now, probably between 0 and 2. We are a good team. If we show up to play every week we won't lose another one. That falls on Manny. He needs to keep then locked in. Let's see if he's up for the challenge

Advertisement
Back