Off-Topic How many hours are you guys working these days?

paksat

Junior
Banned
Taking a bit of a survey for various reasons, korea last I checked had the highest per day average at around 12.5 last I checked.

I'm currently between 40 and 50, what are you guys at?

Advertisement
Advertisement
about 40-45 hours, depends on what i have to do. if i can get my work done during four days á 9 hours, that means i can go home five hours earlier on friday. usually i will do about an extra hour per week, because i have to be set on eight hours per week, which means i can get extra days on top of vacation.

i know countries that do experiments with 30-35 hour weeks, I know a production facility in sweden for toyota has 30 hour weeks for everyone. they did a study and found that workers were more productive than ever because of the reduced amount of hours that they had to do. with the covid pandemic and the recent surge of homeoffice, there will be discussions made about having reduced hours of work and more work from home, which is where jobs are trending these days.

Advertisement
Last year was insane - worked day, night, weekends, etc. Probably worked an average of 60-65 hours. I use the world "insane" loosely but it's the most I've worked in all my years in the workforce. over the last several months, that's probably closer to 40.

Advertisement
It depends. I'm the announcer for our minor league baseball team, which averages around 20-25 in season. The rest is from film. stage, and voice work. Sometimes 90, sometimes 40. It's weird, a couple years before CoVID we were homeless. Education be damned. During CoVID, we financially settled down through some kindnesses and luck. I hope you guys are staying safe and having fun.

I’m technically always working on my portfolio but it probably averages about 50-55 a week. Maybe more if I’m trying to put together a business proposal.

Advertisement
Depends. Contracted to do 20 per week with one position, and my other has travel. 50-60 is not uncommon.

I'm working an hour on this....
20210720_111344.jpg

Advertisement
Back