How many do we land this week?

I saw Finland went to Bama, safety went to UGA and Kirkland went to Texas. Did the other two guys we felt we had a good chance of landing postpone their decisions?

Since I’m not on every day or spend a crazy amount of time reading through hundreds of forum pages I find it difficult to keep up with news on this site unless it’s good news.

I’m not worried we had a disappointing week — that happens in real life to everyone. Just want to know what happened and when to expect next big announcements to come

Thx

Advertisement
Not surprised by or worried about inevitable bumps in the road. Just think the Dennis Smith hype didn't help the cause. It's about managing expectations.

I saw Finland went to Bama, safety went to UGA and Kirkland went to Texas. Did the other two guys we felt we had a good chance of landing postpone their decisions?

Since I’m not on every day or spend a crazy amount of time reading through hundreds of forum pages I find it difficult to keep up with news on this site unless it’s good news.

I’m not worried we had a disappointing week — that happens in real life to everyone. Just want to know what happened and when to expect next big announcements to come

Thx
I don’t count Kirkland based on what we now know so of the 4, two went elsewhere and we are waiting on two to decide. Middle of the week is the thought on Bryant deciding and not sure on Bonsu.

Thanks bro. Do we know when those 2 will announce?
I edited it. Speculation on the gator board from Blake Alderman is possibly Wednesday for Malik Bryant. Not sure on Bonsu but he could be this upcoming week as well.

Advertisement
Not surprised by or worried about inevitable bumps in the road. Just think the Dennis Smith hype didn't help the cause. It's about managing expectations.
I feel you. I feel like fans pay more attention to that stuff then recruits though. You win some and you lose some happens at every program and we finally started winning some against schools like Bama so besides some understandable disappointment due to expectation, the reality is we don’t have anything to be worried about and we’re still way further along then I think most would’ve expected

Might be in the minority but I think we went 1/5 w/ a shot at adding the 2 uncommitted later. Missing on a troll like Kirkland was a win in my book

Might be in the minority but I think we went 1/5 w/ a shot at adding the 2 uncommitted later. Missing on a troll like Kirkland was a win in my book
We didn’t miss on Kirkland. If you read the article about why he committed to Texas it’s because he couldn’t commit to Miami. He even said he was crying about it with his mom. Obviously Miami stopped recruiting him

I'd definitely agree you are in the minority since no one committed and week ended.

Advertisement
We said the 23rd was finna be like a movie, we just didn’t think it was gonna be a Wayans Brothers production.

We didn’t miss on Kirkland. If you read the article about why he committed to Texas it’s because he couldn’t commit to Miami. He even said he was crying about it with his mom. Obviously Miami stopped recruiting him
But the offer was on the table. “Couldn’t” isn’t appropriate. Wanted more attention is.

Probably poor choice of words on my part. I didnt think he was a miss, I actually think we dodged a bullet with him

1658711241259.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He shouldn’t have been a massive phaggot then lol

Advertisement
Back