How many do we land this week?

tumblr_n1orpl8Qan1svyk7po4_250.gifv.gif

Advertisement
That’s why just class rank is completely Misleading
That 18 class was like Florida current class a lot of borderline 4 stars and all the to talent was in the skill positions and most of them bust
The trentch players were straight jag all of them
Thats why it doesn’t matter about class rank just got to recruit at an elite level in the trentches and qb which he has
Then why did you like his original comment

@Bender

You got your wish.

The mods didn’t ban me, but they used a feature of Xenforo (the software that powers canesinsight) called “discourage” which is basically a ban…makes the site unusable when I’m logged in.

See I didn’t break any rules, but this is a way of silencing my opinions

Can't we just ban this dude and protect him from himself?
Not sure what his narrative is, and I don't care. If you're going to just play off the numbers without context behind it, then you have to include the 2022 class Mario brought in its entirety. This included HS and transfer finishing the class with the #13 overall ranking. That was better than Gapier's first class (#17) and Magic Mike's three classes (#21, #20, and #19).

2023:
UM - #11
UFag - #23
FSpoo - #43

We are fortunate to have Coach Cristobal, and everyone else involved making this newfound commitment to football possible.

Advertisement
@Bender

You got your wish.

The mods didn’t ban me, but they used a feature of Xenforo (the software that powers canesinsight) called “discourage” which is basically a ban…makes the site unusable when I’m logged in.

See I didn’t break any rules, but this is a way of silencing my opinions
@RVACane 🥴

2 tops....Bryant and Bonsu.......and Bonsu may not commit this weekend and may end up at OSU.......the second big wave being talked about isn't this weekend but if you look at who's still out there.....there certainly could be a second big wave coming.

BTW I'm fine if its only Bryant...we need another LB. Losing the Fin isn't a big loss given our haul at OL already........I suspect part of Bonsu's delay in announcing is to see where the other safety (for got his name) announcing today goes.....and it looks like Georgia and not us. OSU making a late run, but iot seems like he mov ed hios commit date around based on what was happening here.....he moved up a month when we had that run of coimmits.....and now dleaying unti aftre the other safety

2 tops....Bryant and Bonsu.......and Bonsu may not commit this weekend and may end up at OSU.......the second big wave being talked about isn't this weekend but if you look at who's still out there.....there certainly could be a second big wave coming.

BTW I'm fine if its only Bryant...we need another LB. Losing the Fin isn't a big loss given our haul at OL already........I suspect part of Bonsu's delay in announcing is to see where the other safety (for got his name) announcing today goes.....and it looks like Georgia and not us. OSU making a late run, but iot seems like he mov ed hios commit date around based on what was happening here.....he moved up a month when we had that run of coimmits.....and now dleaying unti aftre the other safety
Dawg did you have a stroke mid 2nd paragraph? Do you need me to dial 911?

We have 3 OL verbally committed 2 are projects idk about a haul.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back