Votes: 65 19.8%

Votes: 101 30.7%

Votes: 86 26.1%

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • EVERYONE

Votes: 52 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know if he will commit yet, but Brown think as with Rashada on his visit and there seems to help secure him. Gotta think Brown is in no matter when his date is.

Advertisement
I'm more optimistic than all you negative nancy's. Even knowing a lot of kids are taking their announcements to December through February, I think we end up with 3-4 new 2023 commitments by 1 week from now. Which by the way would put us at 10+ verbals.

I authored a thread asking who thought we'd be at 15 by the end of August. I don't think anyone expected us to sniff 15. I may have to bump that if Legends delivers like I'm hoping it will. Fingers crossed.

Yup. I was definitely on the easy under and bet the mortgage payment bus. By 7/1, it may well be a lot closer than most of us thought.

Hate to be that guy, but why isn’t there an option for the most probable outcome of 0?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thankfully this is no longer Al Golden tactics, Mario gonna walk down the hill and fk em all....

Advertisement
Oh, I'm not going to bother assigning fictitious numbers. After all, I wasn't the one claiming any event was the "most probable". Those were your words. I simply asked for your analysis to arrive at that claim. You've given me a flawed and, I suspect, disingenuous "basic overview" and an incomplete and conclusory post-hac analysis.

I will say it is ok to acknowledge that your warning to others about avoiding a "let down" was the path you'd clearly chosen to protect yourself from an emotional let down. Trust me, I've been a UM fan for several decades, so I understand the instinct to do so. That's just not the situation we presently find ourselves in. Adjust your analysis accordingly and enjoy that practical reality. You might be surprised at the results.
So following both of you guys over the last several posts back and forth. Let me describe the two of you.
One of you is the eternal optimist. The other is the realist living through the last 2 decades and being at least 35+.

With Mario at the healm I'm now riding the fence. I respect you both

Advertisement
Where's the insiders with their prediction?

Put a number here, not some like or whatever.

Follow the predictions, come on now.

Advertisement
Back